Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
03 April, 12:01
For many years, President Trump has consistently described the “media” as the “fake news.”

From my 25+ years of firsthand knowledge deriving from litigating against the “media,” I agree with President Trump.

The reporting by the “mainstream media” is FAKE.

I have studied Operation Mockingbird and how it has evolved over the years.

President Trump says the MSM is “fake news.” I say the MSM is the “Deep State Mockingbird Propaganda Media.”

President Trump and I are both saying the same thing about the MSM, but using different words.

President Trump is a master at branding. I tend to be more legalistic at times while trying my best to keep it simple.

My suggestion is go with President Trump’s description.

The MSM is “fake news.”

Lin 🙏❤️🇺🇸
www.FightBack.law

//

Twenty Five + Years ! ✨🖤

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
03 April, 12:16
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication
So fake. Everything from the shortages to fake liberal outrage. It's there to enslave your mind. It seeps into Social Media and further corrupts. Millions of people echoing the fake emotions. Both side are slaves to it. Designed that way. Prison.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Desert Dog @Zippydog
I have examined many of Trumps executive orders and hope that there is sufficient teeth in one of them to charge, prosecute, and condemn those that pumped out so much mental poison.
09:22 AM - Apr 03, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Zippydog in this post can reply
Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
03 April, 12:29
In response Desert Dog to his Publication

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
03 April, 09:42
In response Desert Dog to his Publication
The fact that NONE of Trump’s executive orders have been revoked, and sone have even been renewed/extended should give you an indication of who’s ACTUALLY in charge.

The EO’s don’t have to have teeth - they have served there purpose. To expect corrupt courts to uphold laws, EOs or whatever abd have any part of the current corrupt system to act lawfully or bring justice is insanity.

To expect an election - without massive change and reform - to change anything is also insanity.

The entire system (and not just in America) is thoroughly and completely corrupt.

The 2020 was an evidence-collecting, catch-them-in-the-act sting. Devolution is not in the process of occurring, it has already happened - Donald Trump hand control over to the military when he signed the Insurrection Act.

The EO’s matter from an optics perspective - but that’s all. The military is in control. “The military is the only way.” - Q

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
03 April, 03:20
In response Jason Webber to his Publication