Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Photon 333 donated @Photon
02 April, 11:38
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

China vibes.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
02 April, 11:36
Fun stuff but quaint low tech. On an exponential curve, we're the equivalent of 500 years beyond that bag of noisy hydraulic bolts. You know it, I know it but the normies will be well and truly fooked in the head when they realize what we have accomplished with a little alien trade for a few cows and a whole lot of human blood and DNA.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
02 April, 11:29
first it was watch out for Bears on the trail now we have to watch out for Kungfu robots as well. That’s fooked

Tammy Faye @Pndlumswings
02 April, 09:13
FFS😳 Future proves past...
Black Mirror episode "Metalhead" now walking the streets
https://www.dhs.gov/scienc...

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
02 April, 08:39
Signal jammer, OR hollow point but signal jamming is easier.

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
02 April, 09:03

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
02 April, 08:27
15:51
99:99

same same today…

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
02 April, 08:15

American Proud (Red) @A_glass_of_red
02 April, 07:30
yikes

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
02 April, 07:23
Curious why people dont do your gematria and strongs concordance more often

this is good

https://www.gematrix.org/?...

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
02 April, 07:21
I wanna know about your level of legalese that you speak VK
are you ninja level ?

Blaine .13 donated @Blaine13
02 April, 06:51
Security guard

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
02 April, 06:36

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
02 April, 11:37
In response Kristopher Anderson ~X~ to his Publication
i wonder when this is from because there is a Will Smith looking dude who just does a slap.

yo. lisa donated @crownostars
02 April, 06:32
like cowboy says, skynet vibes,
and robocop still gives me the heebies

the boston d company that makes these or similar
sounds like it could be affiliated w/ harvard / M I T
bc hasn't the ivy league been in cahoots w/ ch1na ?

sounds like a poss cyl0n thing, way to invade an enemy country

just thinking outloud so it doesnt remain in my subconsc ;

Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
02 April, 06:26
Like that scene in Indy?

Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
02 April, 06:28
In response Dwayne ThePain1111 to his Publication
Reminded me of something else too...

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
02 April, 05:46
Those things creep me out big time. Unless they can vaccuum and mop I never want to see one.

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
02 April, 06:06
In response Kly Fdt to her Publication
LOL

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
02 April, 05:46
Skynet vibes.

Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
02 April, 05:28
3:54 PM
Hit 354 3 days ago.

https://anonup.com/thread/...
My post 09:19 AM, 3/30
VK post 03:54 PM 4/2
Time Diff 3 d 6 h 35 m

Q 3635
Sometimes a good 'movie' can provide a lot of truth and/or background.
'Official Secrets.'💥😎
Relevant today?
Enjoy the show!
Q

OS
Q 1519
Q, thank you for your service to our great country. You have restored true hope in the hearts of many patriots. God is with you and all of us.

Official Secrets Gematria

Q 477
Timestamp.
Decipher.
Think clock.
Wind the clock w/ all markers.
Relevant.
Future proves past.
Q

Q 150
Distress cal[L]s to others will [d]o you/family no good at this stage. We know whe[R]e you/the family are at all times and can hear you breathing.
Q

_D7g^-_%19FZBx_decline

Q 900
Look at his family.💥
Look at their positions.💥
Why are we giving him this much attention?💥
Why are we providing this much sensitive detail in a public [known] forum?
Everything has meaning.
Q

JUSTICE!

Jersey K_Y117 @Cintia_117
02 April, 04:53
IK
I=9
K=11

SMa rk. @SMaRkuS
02 April, 04:50
15:54 mirrored 4551
quotations
"election was not rigged all polls showed Biden had double digit lead v POTUS"
machines with special skills

james wafer @The_Pitch_Doctor
02 April, 04:46
And I now how to make napalm molotovs buddy, where are your fire extinguishers?

True North @TrueNorthGirl
02 April, 04:46
I still believe the Riots were tests to see if the mRNA manipulation for these superconductors worked.
Zombies and Robot (Alien) tech - quite a collision course.
Armegeddon scene comes to mind. 🤷‍♀️
As does Batman.
We’re in Gotham.

Brian Mulloy @B_Christos
02 April, 04:45
#BostonMassachusetts
#Robots #AI
robotic jiu jitsu
dance off

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
02 April, 04:36

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
02 April, 04:34
“I know Kungfu” - gematria - Drop 219

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
02 April, 04:32
I Robot. It's cool to a certain degree, after that it starts to scare me actually.

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
02 April, 04:41
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
The idea of having a CP30 or an R2D2 in the house doesn;t bother me at all. These things they try to make look more human, are what is creepy.

Knowing they are programming them to be self-aware, self-teaching, and evolving to make decisions independently from their direct programming is what is frightening.

He can hang out with me.

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
02 April, 04:29
👀 Reminds me a little of Danny’s Video
@DannySonofJohn

Angie Mac @AngieMac
02 April, 04:25
One of my favs 😂😂😂

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
02 April, 04:59
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
Makes me giggle every time. My brother and I loved this song when we were kids. We would
just attack each other when it came on. 😘🙏🇺🇸🐸🙏❤️