Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
29 March, 04:33
What do the other books say about Jesus? I remember hearing he is mentioned in most if not all of them but they look at him in different ways. Anyone research this?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
29 March, 07:57
In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication
Here is my issue. Is it the word of G*d? Isn't it 'mans' interpretation? Did Jesus write in the book? To me G*d is much much larger than a book. A Creator. His writings can be seen in all living things.

My lack of trust comes from mans interference. I can't even figure out if the Sabbath is on Saturday or Sunday.

So if not G*d then who/why the book(s) has made me search into rabbit holes. CERN, Looking Glass, Barron Trumps Adventure, Mandela, etc. Was it sent back to save humanity. Hurt? Why multiple books/religions?

Just questioning this stuff makes me feel like a bad person. But honestly the more I am questioning this the closer my soul is feeling to G*d. Keeping an open mind and I am going to be exploring the bible more with all your help.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
30 March, 04:48
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
So much is written in symbolism VK and in my opinion to question it all is logical. I will give a one big thing they changed, Jesus said " I am A son of God. not THE son of God

Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
30 March, 08:48
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
If he was THE son of God, he would be 2857

If Jesus is A son of God, that is AG which is 17 and also Q.

Looks like he can be both.🤣😂🤣

Q 17
Since they misjudged the influence of the MSM they are aggressively looking to censor throughout major platforms in exchange for CIA slush funds and WW access for expansion of said networks. Everything they do has been forecasted and prepared for.

Could this be why they try to sensor Q?😎

Q 2857
We thank you for your service, BO.
We thank you for your service, Vols.
We thank you for your service, Bakers.
We thank you for your service, Anons.
God bless each and every one of you.
Patriots, one and all!
Pepe is proud and has never been more popular.🤣😂🤣
Q

BVBA
20 22 2 1
Q 2421
the TRUMP Double point!
WATCH! FOR Q VIP!
& another prior to.
MEMES locked on target?
Fire when ready.
High priority targets today/tomorrow.
WWG1WGA!!!
Q

Then BOOM! 💥Q in audience with TRUMP video at the 11.3💥.

Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
My post 8:48 AM
VK post 7:57 PM
Time Diff 12 H 51 m

Q 1251
Listen carefully.
Trust the plan.
https:// m.youtube.com/watch?v=G2qIXXafxCQ
Q

At 1:41 of video, 17 appears.

Q 141
Rogue operators are here.
Failed to shut down site.
Protected.
This will only get worse.

The picture will open the eyes of the world.
We can't do it without you.

Q

Q 150
Distress cal[L]s to others will [d]o you/family no good at this stage. We know whe[R]e you/the family are at all times and can hear you breathing.
Q

_D7g^-_%19FZBx_decline

Q 354
Find the spider(s) and build the web (the ‘map’).
Remember, they consider you to be the fly (specifically, the ‘feeder’).
As a backup, they infiltrated and control the narrative (the ‘MSM’).
they install only those on the team. blackmail those that aren’t.
they defined ‘conspiracy’ as crazy/mentally unstable and label anything ‘true’ as such.
Power over the US Military (WW dominance to push against other nations and install l
09:19 AM - Mar 30, 2022
In response Angela Hart to her Publication
Only people mentioned by AngelaHart17018 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Angela Hart, click on at the bottom under it