Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
01 April, 03:24
When sick I tend to research darker stuff. Is it the parasite?
Ivermectin already kickin in.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
01 April, 03:27
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
By parasite you mean the virus, right? Cuz if we all have drones in us I can't even.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
01 April, 03:32
In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication
Not trying to be cryptic.
What makes us think different than them?
Possible factors:
-Frequency
-Parasite
-Poison/Toxin
-Indoctrination/Spell
-Combo

Let me know if I missed anything.

Moultrie Patriot donated @Moultriepatriot
01 April, 03:57
VK, you alluded to when Schumann lines collide there is something spirit/ spiritual going on (good or bad). Ive thought for awhile now that ‘selling your soul to the devil’ basically opens yourself up for some sort of another dimensional being? I cannot explain why Boris Johnson went into the hospital one man and came out literally a different dude- much more evil.

01 April, 05:05
In response Moultrie Patriot to his Publication
Expanding.

CERN opens. Spikes SR. Cat comes out. Gives Parasites to black eye club thru Ritual. Spikes SR. Makes the black eyes dumb (but still powerful) fooks. Romney was the latest member.

Now what if they figured out a way to replicate this parasite in a different form. Vax.

Why would POTUS go along with LightSpeed? Did he know? At some Point a cure will really need to be released. Unvaxxed will not need it.

Now all this is just a theory.

The other theory is POTUS could be in on it all and all the actors were just doing their assigned hater roles.

That falls apart quickly for me due to the desire I feel thru Trump wanting to go down in history as saving mankind.

Then?...

The world loves him? Biblical stuff? BO 666 Confirmed?
Just learning the bible myself and keeping a very open mind.

*Exploring all possible vibes no matter how they make me feel. Been on the roller-coaster long enough to expect anything including a negative shift in the TL.

Not over

hope saxton @Scribe11
I want Trump to be a white hat. However, I cannot bring myself to completely trust that is truth.
There is also a woman in Canada who states that she is Queen of Canada (RomanaDidulo). She has done much in the way of gathering people around the world to help one another. Bills, groceries, etc.
I want her to be a white hat as well.
For a time, I wanted someone to save the world. I have researched every day for the last 2.5 years.
What I have come to, is that I trust God 100%. He and only He will save us.
I will continue to research, and hope that Trump is who he says he is. I will hope that this Queen who says she works with The Federatio of Light is true to her word.
At the end of the day, I pray for the children, I pray for each and every one of you, and I pray for justice for the evils done to humanity.
When I put my trust in God, I do not have to be afraid. No matter what happens, or who is good or bad, I will go to be with My Father. 3
12:39 PM - Apr 02, 2022
Only people mentioned by Scribe11 in this post can reply
777ichae7 777arti77 - Z @PegasusWarrior
16 July, 01:21
In response hope saxton to her Publication
I like the way you think. I may have some things for you to ponder. What is the end game? If you believe it is a united humanity, or WWG1WGA.... Considering the polarity you see in the world, does Trump fit into that scenario? Do you believe life exists in our galaxy? If you were to meet an ET or Celestial being, what do you suppose their view of spirituality or religion would be? Is it possible that most ET's both service to self and service to other have a similar belief system? You may find some answers within 'the law of one'. Do you believe timelines are possible? Time Travel? If you had access to time travel you could create almost any scenario right. For example everyone vaccinated has a record of the exact vial they were injected with. Time travel would allow for someone to spike or neutralize specific vials. It all becomes mind bending. The best advise in my view: Look Within. The Gateway Process (Hemi-Sync) will help :). Sending you love and light.
~M

hope saxton @Scribe11
16 July, 08:19
In response 777ichae7 777arti77 - Z to his Publication
🙂
Thank you for your reply.
So much to think about, research and dig into.
I have considered ETs, time travel, etc until my brain hurts lol.
Just today, I heard about Noahide Laws. The Real Kim Shady has videos and many comments. I kind of got lost in reading that most of today.
I seriously think my brain needs a break.
Bottom line is...I trust in God. I believe He is the only one who can get us out of this madness.
God bless