Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Amy Grahm @Amyl123
17 November, 08:55
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MRI Girl @MRI_Girl
17 November, 07:34
I thought the 13th sign was the healer but I don't really know.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
17 November, 07:33
Cal[L]endar...?? Mispelling..?? BooBoo? Meaning?😉

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
05 April, 09:28

Only followers of this user (infullbloom) can see their posts

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
13 January, 09:19
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
Virgos get 45 days and Libras only 25?! Hey, now, wait a minute. Libras are the graphite that unlock a lot of sticky wickets.

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
04 April, 03:09
M = 13
MxM News app

QuickWit NitWit @QuickWitNitWit
01 April, 01:06
They made it unlucky.

LoveConquers All @All777Love
31 March, 08:36
The UAE, and OPEC’s 13 minute meeting...OPEC, and Oil deal was halted.🤔

Lizard Five @LIZardsPartyOf5
31 March, 07:06
is trey hutchinson on anonup?

QueeN Zlander @iamnowhere
31 March, 05:40
Vincent Kennedy -Z @vincentkennedy

633Hz or 639hZ ?

17Q Tips45 @17Qtips45
31 March, 01:11

Dwain ThePain1111 @MasterPent
31 March, 01:08
13 is the number of lunar months in a year.
13x28=364
More precise than the Sun.

Why the Mayans used it for time?

Patriot Fury ⭐⭐⭐ @QFlagPin
31 March, 12:47
So, what is the name of the 13th month? Anybody?

Tara Lemmon @Magyk71
02 April, 10:19
In response Patriot Fury ⭐⭐⭐ to his Publication
Ophiuchus.. I know because my birthday falls in it.. :)
https://www.bbvaopenmind.c...

Cam Mac @campmac111
13 January, 09:04
In response Patriot Fury ⭐⭐⭐ to his Publication
Sol

Hope4 Humanity @CandaceRene77
31 March, 12:05
What I find fascinating is in the Hebrew calendar the first month of their calendar is Nissan. Which starts in April.
https://www.rwsministries....

Hope4 Humanity @CandaceRene77
31 March, 12:22
In response Hope4 Humanity to her Publication
Also this year there are two Adar's which gives them a 13 month calendar. So many things that are quite ironic.

Angie Mac @AngieMac
31 March, 11:27

Ana Gonzalez @AmAbuela52
31 March, 11:57
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
And I thought it was my phone!

Angie Mac @AngieMac
31 March, 02:44
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
@VincentKennedy another skull and bones

Space X Force @Spaceforce369
31 March, 11:22

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
31 March, 11:39
In response Space X Force to his Publication

Jack Wightman @jtwightman
31 March, 10:31

31 March, 10:32
In response Jack Wightman to his Publication
We are in the Final Judgement ~One~

31 March, 10:26
I love this Class I want to go? However if Sept is 7. today being 3.31 4.1 is 2.1 = Sept. 7 or say New Moon is the 1st. and Full Moon anywhere would be the 14th. Just saying MM Clock mirrored would 2.10 or April 10
"April is the Good News." April 17 is 2.17 Full moon 2.14 all align. April 22 is 2.22.2022 Earth Day. Yes, I know I am crazy. Relative to 2nd fiscal World event three-day weekend May 30 or New moon 4.1. June being 4, July 5, August 6 September 7 we have to get back to the Truth somehow for the WORLD One God. Yes Telestial, Terrestrial, Celestial three degrees of Heaven

memes matter @NoComment
31 March, 09:04
,getting Tesla vibes
Maybe his understanding of free energy transferes to healthsector
,that there has been a satanic grid of silent hz to enhance [their] brainwashing
(...) when i was a kid i would ponder the dogwhistle

Chow Dr2 @ChowDr2
31 March, 08:59
I was in David's class this weekend Bonnie (David's Wife) spoke on Sunday she is one amazing woman....We can keep eye on Miki Kahn on YT she has 60 people who will be using Bonnie's documents to take the school board, teachers, etc to court. Watch the magic happen...

CharRose @CharRose
31 March, 10:19
In response Chow Dr2 to his Publication
I'm going to one of their seminars in a few months...can't wait!

Not Important @Notimportant
31 March, 11:07
In response Chow Dr2 to his Publication
The guy in this video does not look like the same David ..are you saying this is the same person?

RT_PEACE_LOVE_ TRUTH_FREEDOM @PEACE_LOVE
31 March, 08:01
I just attended his and his wife’s seminar in Keller Texas, the Fort Worth Dallas area, this weekend. it was fantastic and he and his wife make an awesome team💜 they both know their stuff and I am really drawn to his wife Bonnie, she is a Godly woman and she knows The Scriptures and she uses it in court so fluently with everything else, very smart lady. i’m looking forward to getting my American national status and attending the big December event for all nationalists. Bonnie is my role model and I intend on helping people exactly the way she is in the courts. I am already studying my behind off

31 March, 11:12
In response RT_PEACE_LOVE_ TRUTH_FREEDOM to her Publication
How does this affect voting ???

b/c when you register to vote, under their terms, you put yourself back in the "corpse"eration & dead in the water of admiral law, their fake world of how they check on you & call you up for jury duty & taxes???

31 March, 11:12
In response RT_PEACE_LOVE_ TRUTH_FREEDOM to her Publication
How does this affect voting ???

b/c when you register to vote, under their terms, you put yourself back in the "corpse"eration & dead in the water of admiral law, their fake world of how they check on you & call you up for jury duty & taxes???

Paisley Park @Paisley66
31 March, 07:51
I want schools to go to teaching what he is teaching! I want evil gone feom earth.

Bee Bee @BxAx17
31 March, 05:18
Tomorrow is a new year🤔

Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
31 March, 05:12
You and Doq have lost your minds.
THIS GUY PROMOTES THE TELEGRAM AND BITCHUTE CHANNELS OF A FUCKING PEDOPHILE! NOT ONLY IS HE A PEDOPHILE, BUT A LIAR, GRIFTER, FUGITIVE, AND COMPLETE FRAUD!

SO, ARE YOU AND DOQ GONNA START RECOMMENDING THE CHANNELS OF THIS GUY'S BUDDY, TOO?
WOW! LOOK AT THAT! YOU'VE GOT 229 LIKES ON THIS VIDEO AND 166 SHARES! YOU SHOULD BE SO PROUD OF YOURSELF - NOT!

TELL YOU WHAT - WHY DON'T YOU JUST GO FOR IT AND LEAD THESE PEOPLE ASTRAY TO FOLLOW THE PEDOPHILE-LIAR-FRAUD-FUGITIVE TIMOTHY CHARLES HOLMSETH; THE FAKE WHISTLEBLOWER, "DR." JONATHAN MCGREEVY, AKA RYAN DARK WHITE, AKA JOHN HERE TO HELP, AND FUCKING DEEP STATE PLANTS LIN WOOD AND DAVID CLEMENTS? IF YOU'RE GOING TO FUCK UP, YOU MAY AS WELL FUCK UP COMPLETELY. I, FOR ONE, WILL NOT KISS YOUR ASS NOR LICK YOUR BALLS. YOU AND DOQ ARE FUCKING UP. DO YOU NOW HATE GENERAL FLYNN, TOO? FUCK YOU!

SMa rk. @SMaRkuS
31 March, 08:10
In response Jan Jackson * * * to her Publication
any articles or vids you have of him saying these things?

RT_PEACE_LOVE_ TRUTH_FREEDOM @PEACE_LOVE
31 March, 08:11
In response Jan Jackson * * * to her Publication
I was at David and Bonnie Straight’s seminar in Keller Texas this weekend and they make a great team getting the truth out. I believe they are helping the children and Bonnie is a Godly woman and speaks scripture all the time and talks about Jesus. I believe they are good people🙏🏻

SMa rk. @SMaRkuS
31 March, 05:07
2022 is 1/12 over?

Alter Ego @Kookooburra
31 March, 04:27
Sol

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
31 March, 03:39
13 ? 🙄

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
31 March, 03:45
In response Nede Catherine to her Publication
so evil and good are parallel.
you cant have a bad 13 without a good 13

dig and find the power of 13

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
31 March, 01:18
13 is the most powerful number!

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
31 March, 01:16
MATH IS GODS LANGUAGE

Photon 333 donated @Photon
31 March, 01:13
Things don't switch neatly at the 1st of the month either. The 20th is the flip.