Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
30 March, 10:20
13 seems to be important.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
31 March, 05:12
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
You and Doq have lost your minds.
THIS GUY PROMOTES THE TELEGRAM AND BITCHUTE CHANNELS OF A FUCKING PEDOPHILE! NOT ONLY IS HE A PEDOPHILE, BUT A LIAR, GRIFTER, FUGITIVE, AND COMPLETE FRAUD!

SO, ARE YOU AND DOQ GONNA START RECOMMENDING THE CHANNELS OF THIS GUY'S BUDDY, TOO?
WOW! LOOK AT THAT! YOU'VE GOT 229 LIKES ON THIS VIDEO AND 166 SHARES! YOU SHOULD BE SO PROUD OF YOURSELF - NOT!

TELL YOU WHAT - WHY DON'T YOU JUST GO FOR IT AND LEAD THESE PEOPLE ASTRAY TO FOLLOW THE PEDOPHILE-LIAR-FRAUD-FUGITIVE TIMOTHY CHARLES HOLMSETH; THE FAKE WHISTLEBLOWER, "DR." JONATHAN MCGREEVY, AKA RYAN DARK WHITE, AKA JOHN HERE TO HELP, AND FUCKING DEEP STATE PLANTS LIN WOOD AND DAVID CLEMENTS? IF YOU'RE GOING TO FUCK UP, YOU MAY AS WELL FUCK UP COMPLETELY. I, FOR ONE, WILL NOT KISS YOUR ASS NOR LICK YOUR BALLS. YOU AND DOQ ARE FUCKING UP. DO YOU NOW HATE GENERAL FLYNN, TOO? FUCK YOU!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
RT_PEACE_LOVE_ TRUTH_FREEDOM @PEACE_LOVE
I was at David and Bonnie Straight’s seminar in Keller Texas this weekend and they make a great team getting the truth out. I believe they are helping the children and Bonnie is a Godly woman and speaks scripture all the time and talks about Jesus. I believe they are good people🙏🏻
08:11 AM - Mar 31, 2022
In response Jan Jackson * * * to her Publication
Only people mentioned by PEACE_LOVE in this post can reply
Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
31 March, 11:24
In response RT_PEACE_LOVE_ TRUTH_FREEDOM to her Publication
Lin Wood and Holmseth also play the Jesus card. That means nothing.
Tim Ballard of Operation Underground Railroad is helping the children. You can actually find information about him and his organization online, and Jim Caviezel starred as Ballard in the movie, The Sound of Freedom.
I have found NOTHING online about Straight except for what he, Holmseth, and a few little whatsit sites that regurgitate him have put out. There is NOTHING. How could he and his wife help the children? What do they actually do? Do they surveille? Do they kick in doors? What?
His "resume" is quite grandiose yet cannot be verified in even the smallest part. How odd! Here is a site which exposes him that I just found today just now. I didn't need this site to tell me he was a fraud. Common sense was all I needed from the get-go, but maybe others need to read this. https://www.goldismoney2.c...

RT_PEACE_LOVE_ TRUTH_FREEDOM @PEACE_LOVE
31 March, 12:57
In response Jan Jackson * * * to her Publication
this country was founded on Godly principles and it’s evident in the declaration of independence and the original constitution…✝️ and Godless people are trying to take that away👺 David and Bonnie use scripture to back up what they say and back up the constitutional law. I believe David and Bonnie have integrity and honesty in what they are doing and if they are not right, why aren’t they in jail?
I believe Jesus is our Lord and King👑 praise be to our MIGHTY Father in Heaven and his son Yeshua