Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
30 March, 10:20
13 seems to be important.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
RT_PEACE_LOVE_ TRUTH_FREEDOM @PEACE_LOVE
I just attended his and his wife’s seminar in Keller Texas, the Fort Worth Dallas area, this weekend. it was fantastic and he and his wife make an awesome team💜 they both know their stuff and I am really drawn to his wife Bonnie, she is a Godly woman and she knows The Scriptures and she uses it in court so fluently with everything else, very smart lady. i’m looking forward to getting my American national status and attending the big December event for all nationalists. Bonnie is my role model and I intend on helping people exactly the way she is in the courts. I am already studying my behind off
08:01 AM - Mar 31, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by PEACE_LOVE in this post can reply
Not Important @Notimportant
31 March, 11:12
In response RT_PEACE_LOVE_ TRUTH_FREEDOM to her Publication
How does this affect voting ???

b/c when you register to vote, under their terms, you put yourself back in the "corpse"eration & dead in the water of admiral law, their fake world of how they check on you & call you up for jury duty & taxes???

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Not Important @Notimportant
31 March, 11:12
How does this affect voting ???

b/c when you register to vote, under their terms, you put yourself back in the "corpse"eration & dead in the water of admiral law, their fake world of how they check on you & call you up for jury duty & taxes???

Clarity CornerStone @TRUTHERTRIGGER
17 November, 07:23

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
That is a GREAT question. I wont be voting again until this question is answered. I havent been able to reconcile it yet.

CharRose @CharRose
31 March, 10:19
I'm going to one of their seminars in a few months...can't wait!