Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
30 March, 10:20
13 seems to be important.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
31 March, 05:12
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
You and Doq have lost your minds.
THIS GUY PROMOTES THE TELEGRAM AND BITCHUTE CHANNELS OF A FUCKING PEDOPHILE! NOT ONLY IS HE A PEDOPHILE, BUT A LIAR, GRIFTER, FUGITIVE, AND COMPLETE FRAUD!

SO, ARE YOU AND DOQ GONNA START RECOMMENDING THE CHANNELS OF THIS GUY'S BUDDY, TOO?
WOW! LOOK AT THAT! YOU'VE GOT 229 LIKES ON THIS VIDEO AND 166 SHARES! YOU SHOULD BE SO PROUD OF YOURSELF - NOT!

TELL YOU WHAT - WHY DON'T YOU JUST GO FOR IT AND LEAD THESE PEOPLE ASTRAY TO FOLLOW THE PEDOPHILE-LIAR-FRAUD-FUGITIVE TIMOTHY CHARLES HOLMSETH; THE FAKE WHISTLEBLOWER, "DR." JONATHAN MCGREEVY, AKA RYAN DARK WHITE, AKA JOHN HERE TO HELP, AND FUCKING DEEP STATE PLANTS LIN WOOD AND DAVID CLEMENTS? IF YOU'RE GOING TO FUCK UP, YOU MAY AS WELL FUCK UP COMPLETELY. I, FOR ONE, WILL NOT KISS YOUR ASS NOR LICK YOUR BALLS. YOU AND DOQ ARE FUCKING UP. DO YOU NOW HATE GENERAL FLYNN, TOO? FUCK YOU!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SMa rk. @SMaRkuS
any articles or vids you have of him saying these things?
08:10 AM - Mar 31, 2022
In response Jan Jackson * * * to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SMaRkuS in this post can reply
Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
31 March, 10:55
In response SMa rk. to his Publication
I appreciate you finding this. Still, I saw a video (very tiny on a big background) where Holmseth was also "teaching" the same room.
I maintain my stance.
When I first heard of Straight, I started to watch his video. He had his whiteboard, he was talking to a small group of people in a small room, and the two front rows of chairs were empty. He was telling the people to come closer, and the way he said it was creepy. Obviously, the people sensed, for whatever reason, that they didn't want to sit up front. Even after he urged them, they didn't come forward, except for maybe one guy.
There is no verification of his grandiose and vague "resume". Even on its face, it sounds suspect. The fact that I've not found ANY information on him, aside from what HE, and HOLMSETH, and some little sites that believe these two, is a huge red flag.
These frauds always seem to have 3 names:
David Lester Straight
Timothy Charles Holmseth
Ryan Dark White, aka Jonathan Ambrose McGreevy

QuickWit NitWit @QuickWitNitWit
01 April, 01:14
In response Jan Jackson * * * to her Publication
I don't often do this, however to get this straight.

Your evidence for your outburst above regarding this guy (who I'm indifferent about either way) is as follows;

He was in the same room as someone you don't like.
His audience was small and his voice "sounded creepy"

Weak sauce, some friendly advice (and I do mean that sincerely, I'm completely unemotional about this reply, so it's not said with malice) but don't join groups, don't listen to groups, all groups get compromised.

Don't listen to anyone telling you to hate anyone, there's rats in the corn.

Be well anon, if indeed that's what you truly are.