Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
30 March, 10:20
13 seems to be important.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by QFlagPin in this post can reply
Cam Mac @campmac111
13 January, 09:04
In response Patriot Fury ⭐⭐⭐ to his Publication
Sol

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tara Lemmon @Magyk71
02 April, 10:19
Ophiuchus.. I know because my birthday falls in it.. :)
https://www.bbvaopenmind.c...

Time Dabbler @Timedabbler21
31 March, 10:11

Time Dabbler @Timedabbler21
31 March, 10:12
In response Time Dabbler to her Publication
Undecimber = 94 = John John

Nett Eighty ✝ @Nett80
31 March, 09:06
he said they knew the name of the month that is missing, but he didn't mention to where it goes within the calendar. He also said that they knew the name of the missing month, but wouldn't reveal the name.

Not Important @Notimportant
31 March, 01:38
Researching the etymology, folklure, mythology and root origins of the number 13 and written out as thirteen are fun....

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
31 March, 12:58
I thought he said March