Martin Geddes @martingeddes
The work that anons do cannot be bought at any price. The humour, the authenticity, the rawness — all feeds into an unrelenting determination to overcome the darkness and deceit. We threw enough sand into the gears of their propaganda machine to break it, but without being broken ourselves via isolation and demoralisation. Somewhere there will be a military model which says how many lives were saved by the anons. Might be surprisingly large...
07:06 PM - Mar 29, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
skyways @skyways
03 April, 01:54
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Guardians of the Looking Glass

This addendum will discuss the 2030 singularity, events leading up to it and the history of the looking glass artifact.

We encourage that these videos be copied and shared as much as possible.

https://www.youtube.com/ch...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mary T Scott @Emtee2355
30 March, 09:03
Amen!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
30 March, 07:36
Amen Martin,
We are God's Army and everything we do is for him, in his name and he gets all the glory!!🙏💪💞

Aristarkos ✅ WWG1WGA @Aristarkos
30 March, 06:43
General Flynn said: “We have an army of digital soldiers”, and I’m proud to be even among the smallest part of that and have been for the past several years…

No matter how small we are — and I am among the smallest — anons are like a clock, even the smallest part has its task, together we are an invincible force, N C S W I C...🙏

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
30 March, 06:23
Everyday I wake up and say "I think I will help save the world today"

Qs Pawn4- Z17 @jgkagen5
30 March, 06:22
Lives saved...and many lives TRANSFORMED,
Thank you, Martin.

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
30 March, 12:09
I'm a shrimp, yet my message gets spread....

seeds don't care how big we are... we are seeds.

Silver Cat @silvercat
30 March, 12:08
Thank you for being here Martin!

Yester Vue @realyestervue
30 March, 12:07
Leaving the 99 that stayed on the hillside and striking out in the storm to seek the 1 that is lost.
~
https://anonup.com/thread/...

Texas Cowgal @Texascowgal
29 March, 11:22
👏👏👏 Love this! Well said! Well written! Great thoughts that we all need! 🕊

Patriot AztekJade @AztekJade
29 March, 10:29
Ahhh, such great words to hear. Profound. Makes me feel good about myself! Thank you so much Martin! 💗

John Q Bradley’s Widow Kimberly donated @DogsAtPlay
29 March, 10:00
This is the most rewarding thing I’ve ever been a part of…

Phoenix Rizing @PhoenixRizing
29 March, 09:38
Families were bonded where the once was none🙏🏻💞

Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
29 March, 09:33
Anons are all throughout the world. Individually it may not seem like a lot....but together we are a powerful force. We are the Red Wave of truth.I believe we are all making a difference all over the world.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
29 March, 09:27
Sign us ALL up as not fookin around.

Qs Pawn4- Z17 @jgkagen5
30 March, 06:28
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
🙌 hmm I thought i had been following you😉

Only followers of this user (Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

CabalKrusher ... @CabalKrusher
29 March, 09:24

Donny TheProphet donated @DonnyTheProphet
29 March, 09:23
Martin,
im thinking we might of helped save the world, time will tell but we had something to do with it you better believe that bro!
also i think,
AU has bred a totally different Anon, we are more compassionate and with a non-judgmental outlook towards each other. we all know we come from many different backgrounds and lifestyles, but we understand as an AU community that we are all chosen by God and that he led us to AU. i can only speak for myself but i thank God for everything and i believe he has me/us in his plans. so we have work to do still. i am thanQful! and i gladly accept my calling!

ps. sharing our stories is part of the coping process and we all carry each other through, its beautiful. it also creates a bond deeper then friendship, we are like family, we love with out judgment.
great thread! ❤️

Sherry Bliss @Ratherbriding
29 March, 11:42
In response Donny TheProphet to his Publication
It’s true Donny, we on AU have a deep love and respect for all here. It’s like a community I have never been a part of before. A devine purpose of the collective. Words cant describe…amazing

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
30 March, 12:07
In response Donny TheProphet to his Publication
the VIBES WE SHARE!

amazing! only God can do this!

American Girl @Americangirl
29 March, 09:12
fooking amazingly said!

Sal Redmon @Sal_Redmon
29 March, 09:11
#Ripples ✨🕊✨

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
29 March, 07:53
I will just be glad when I know for sure no more children, people, animals are being tortured and murdered! All of it will be worth it to see a beautiful world!! Im not worried at this point at all! Either this is Gods plan like I believe it is, or Im about to go meet the almighty when it goes down!!

Blinky Blinx donated @Blinkyblinx
29 March, 07:35
I always wonder that! someone woke me up! I kept seeing WWG1WGA on postings by the Veterans on Patrol. Enough of them and I got curious , found Q. Those few people helped me start red pilling anyone I met. I went crazy with posting on Twitter. Did I wake up at least one person? I hope so. In real life I know I woke up at least one, and helped a fw others at least get started. What an amazing snowball and every little bit counts.

Tommy TwoTime @Tommytwotime4
29 March, 07:33
Thank you!!

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
29 March, 07:29
❤️🙏

Carey Lou @Careylou
29 March, 07:29
and our job will continue for years to come

Elihu ✝️| @RealLilTrump
29 March, 07:28

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
29 March, 07:27
It’s not always easy, that’s for certain

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
29 March, 07:26
Being an anon for so many years has been difficult, frustrating, exhausting, and come with high costs, yet we all seem to dig in, step up, overcome and stand strong time and time again. Dedicated, focused, selfless and determined...we were made for this. I feel so blessed to have lived during this time, to have been a digital soldier in this silent war, and to have fought along side so many truly amazing souls. ✨🙏🏼✨

BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
29 March, 07:43
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication

Jack Anon @jackylope
29 March, 08:43
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
well said. And after being labelled as the "conspiracy nut" for so long I now have the utter feeling, that the tide is turning... slowly. And at the moment the DS is in their endgame and showing their true totalitarian colors. I hope they are not able to damage too much before they are shoved away.

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
29 March, 07:25
Billions of Earthlings 🤔
& who knows how many in the Galaxy
or Solar System!! 💪😼💥🐸💞

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
29 March, 07:24
This has been one hell of a ride Martin.