Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
29 March, 07:06
The work that anons do cannot be bought at any price. The humour, the authenticity, the rawness — all feeds into an unrelenting determination to overcome the darkness and deceit. We threw enough sand into the gears of their propaganda machine to break it, but without being broken ourselves via isolation and demoralisation. Somewhere there will be a military model which says how many lives were saved by the anons. Might be surprisingly large...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Donny TheProphet @DonnyTheProphet
Martin,
im thinking we might of helped save the world, time will tell but we had something to do with it you better believe that bro!
also i think,
AU has bred a totally different Anon, we are more compassionate and with a non-judgmental outlook towards each other. we all know we come from many different backgrounds and lifestyles, but we understand as an AU community that we are all chosen by God and that he led us to AU. i can only speak for myself but i thank God for everything and i believe he has me/us in his plans. so we have work to do still. i am thanQful! and i gladly accept my calling!

ps. sharing our stories is part of the coping process and we all carry each other through, its beautiful. it also creates a bond deeper then friendship, we are like family, we love with out judgment.
great thread! ❤️
09:23 PM - Mar 29, 2022
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by DonnyTheProphet in this post can reply
IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
30 March, 12:07
In response Donny TheProphet to his Publication
the VIBES WE SHARE!

amazing! only God can do this!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Enchanted Mermaid donated @PygmyGazette
30 March, 04:27
In response IAM 8:13 to her Publication
IT IS SO STRANGE TO FIND OTHERS WHO THINK LIKE ME--IT WAS A LONELY JOURNEY FOR SO SO LONG

Sherry Bliss @Ratherbriding
29 March, 11:42
In response Donny TheProphet to his Publication
It’s true Donny, we on AU have a deep love and respect for all here. It’s like a community I have never been a part of before. A devine purpose of the collective. Words cant describe…amazing