Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
29 March, 07:06
The work that anons do cannot be bought at any price. The humour, the authenticity, the rawness — all feeds into an unrelenting determination to overcome the darkness and deceit. We threw enough sand into the gears of their propaganda machine to break it, but without being broken ourselves via isolation and demoralisation. Somewhere there will be a military model which says how many lives were saved by the anons. Might be surprisingly large...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Liberty Jennja @Jennja
Being an anon for so many years has been difficult, frustrating, exhausting, and come with high costs, yet we all seem to dig in, step up, overcome and stand strong time and time again. Dedicated, focused, selfless and determined...we were made for this. I feel so blessed to have lived during this time, to have been a digital soldier in this silent war, and to have fought along side so many truly amazing souls. ✨🙏🏼✨
07:26 PM - Mar 29, 2022
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Jennja in this post can reply
Jack Anon @jackylope
29 March, 08:43
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
well said. And after being labelled as the "conspiracy nut" for so long I now have the utter feeling, that the tide is turning... slowly. And at the moment the DS is in their endgame and showing their true totalitarian colors. I hope they are not able to damage too much before they are shoved away.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
29 March, 07:43
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication

Yammillion Yammillions @Yammillions
29 March, 07:44
In response BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family to her Publication
Going through your profile you have a nice feed I have a business proposition for you if you are interested just a shot by sending me Dm