Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
29 March, 01:56
Do you ever think we all got kicked off all the other social media platforms to come here to organize and help encourage others in this movement? I know comimg here everyday helps me to them be able to help others. I think there is alpt to the plan that has brougjt all of us together. I love each and everyone one of you amazing people.
WHERE WE GO ONE WE GO ALL

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim V.. @KoffeeK
29 March, 03:45
In response Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z to his Publication
Love ya back! So thankful for this FAM! WWG1WGA!!! πŸ™πŸ’•πŸ˜ŽπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ˜ŽπŸ’•πŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by DDK in this post can reply
Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
26 April, 10:06
More and more here on Anonup are realizeing who they are and why were here some think we are the 144,000.

Heal The World Joyful @HealTheWorld
30 March, 01:59
why? were we raised to not believe in reincarnation? or another life? i have had a hard time believing in living other than now . Maybe its my up bringing.? but i happen to believe that we are living in a little season . where the”rapture” has already taken place .? im not completely convinced. but it does point to scripture.

jeanie 333 @jeanmarie_333
30 March, 11:29
😊

Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
30 March, 06:15
Truth! I have felt this deep in my soul!

Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
29 March, 11:47
😊 Gave me the chillz

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
29 March, 11:34
this is precisely why no anon is above another

we have all been β€œhere” before

we β€œknow” each other

we are familiar by the β€œfruits” of our gifts

as we journey through this β€œtime” more and more shall be revealed

if you see this, glad you are here again…and again.

Namaste; Patriot @GypsyPatriot8
30 March, 12:27
In response IAM 8:13 to her Publication
need to hear this roght now. in a home with soemone sound asleep and im crazy, lunatic and all the above πŸ₯²πŸ™i pray for him

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
26 April, 10:00
In response IAM 8:13 to her Publication
Trump did express in his Rally speeches.
Make America Great again again πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”

Canadian Patriot @WWG1WGA12
29 March, 11:09
i agree this time we win, last time nuclear fallout we lost

John Q.. @_Master_Mind_
29 March, 10:00
...as if we've been Here Before.

deborah sidener @debbiedo
04 April, 10:55
In response John Q.. to his Publication
My mom knew she had been here before she said she remembered she was a little boy she said she remembered playing on a cobblestone street. She knew she would die from cancer and that she would die at 61

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
26 April, 09:45
In response John Q.. to his Publication
I so want to remember.

Adrienne Green @Itsyoadrienne
29 March, 09:48
so interesting I feel thia sometimes and then I think no you just crazy...lol

29 March, 10:32
In response Adrienne Green to her Publication
i feel sorry the ones who aren't crazy, they is missing out!

Jay Driscoll @BubsQ
29 March, 08:43
Agree with that

Jay Driscoll @BubsQ
29 March, 08:43
Agree with that

Laura -VS @lachacquitamama
29 March, 08:40
And we are finding the others!

Hope4 Humanity @CandaceRene77
29 March, 08:14
Wow! I've never seen this tweet. I joined Twitter around October of 2020.

Hope4 Humanity @CandaceRene77
29 March, 08:15
In response Hope4 Humanity to her Publication
Our soul families found each other. πŸ’“

vernon nielsen @VernonNielsen
29 March, 07:59
fucking snore , wake the fuck up people. what drizzle of course we knew

Noelle Noelle @Noelle
29 March, 06:14
Thank you!

29 March, 06:17
In response Noelle Noelle to her Publication
always my pleasure!

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
29 March, 05:20
Thank you for sharing.. I love this stuff!
β€οΈπŸ˜ŽπŸ™β€οΈβ€ΌοΈ