Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
29 March, 01:56
Do you ever think we all got kicked off all the other social media platforms to come here to organize and help encourage others in this movement? I know comimg here everyday helps me to them be able to help others. I think there is alpt to the plan that has brougjt all of us together. I love each and everyone one of you amazing people.
WHERE WE GO ONE WE GO ALL

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim V.. @KoffeeK
Love ya back! So thankful for this FAM! WWG1WGA!!! πŸ™πŸ’•πŸ˜ŽπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ˜ŽπŸ’•πŸ™
03:45 PM - Mar 29, 2022
Only people mentioned by KoffeeK in this post can reply
Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
29 March, 04:03
In response Kim V.. to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Heal The World Joyful @HealTheWorld
30 March, 01:59
In response Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z to his Publication
why? were we raised to not believe in reincarnation? or another life? i have had a hard time believing in living other than now . Maybe its my up bringing.? but i happen to believe that we are living in a little season . where the”rapture” has already taken place .? im not completely convinced. but it does point to scripture.

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
26 April, 10:06
In response Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z to his Publication
More and more here on Anonup are realizeing who they are and why were here some think we are the 144,000.