Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
29 March, 01:56
Do you ever think we all got kicked off all the other social media platforms to come here to organize and help encourage others in this movement? I know comimg here everyday helps me to them be able to help others. I think there is alpt to the plan that has brougjt all of us together. I love each and everyone one of you amazing people.
WHERE WE GO ONE WE GO ALL

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim V.. @KoffeeK
29 March, 03:45
In response Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z to his Publication
Love ya back! So thankful for this FAM! WWG1WGA!!! πŸ™πŸ’•πŸ˜ŽπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ˜ŽπŸ’•πŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
29 March, 04:03
In response Kim V.. to her Publication

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
More and more here on Anonup are realizeing who they are and why were here some think we are the 144,000.

10:06 PM - Apr 26, 2022
Only people mentioned by shiftworker1976 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA, click on at the bottom under it