Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
29 March, 01:56
Do you ever think we all got kicked off all the other social media platforms to come here to organize and help encourage others in this movement? I know comimg here everyday helps me to them be able to help others. I think there is alpt to the plan that has brougjt all of us together. I love each and everyone one of you amazing people.
WHERE WE GO ONE WE GO ALL

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim V.. @KoffeeK
29 March, 03:45
In response Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z to his Publication
Love ya back! So thankful for this FAM! WWG1WGA!!! 🙏💕😎🇺🇸😎💕🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
29 March, 04:03
In response Kim V.. to her Publication

IAM 8:13 @IAM13888
this is precisely why no anon is above another

we have all been “here” before

we “know” each other

we are familiar by the “fruits” of our gifts

as we journey through this “time” more and more shall be revealed

if you see this, glad you are here again…and again.
11:34 PM - Mar 29, 2022
Only people mentioned by IAM13888 in this post can reply
Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
26 April, 10:00
In response IAM 8:13 to her Publication
Trump did express in his Rally speeches.
Make America Great again again 🤔🤔🤔

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
26 April, 10:03
In response Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA to his Publication
i took notice of that,

he kinda giggled and scratched his forehead like he knew it would “go flat”

but i took note 📝

Namaste; Patriot @GypsyPatriot8
30 March, 12:27
need to hear this roght now. in a home with soemone sound asleep and im crazy, lunatic and all the above 🥲🙏i pray for him

30 March, 12:34
In response Namaste; Patriot to her Publication
yeah. i get it. we all do my friend.

no accident that all of these souls are here.

there has been a lot of posts about grounding lately. I have my way of grounding. reach for the stars while my feet are on the core of the earth. its simple but it works.

i had to go to an AA meeting tonight. i knew i was going nuts. 🤣

ive been in AA since 2008. thank God I can go there and silently sit and refill. 😇

its a super spiritual place for me.

Angie Tillman @PhickleChickle
30 March, 08:44
In response Namaste; Patriot to her Publication
Me too. It’s so hard.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
29 March, 11:39
SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINE

29 March, 11:41
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
amen

sista!

we all get together again!

🙌🤣