Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
Do you ever think we all got kicked off all the other social media platforms to come here to organize and help encourage others in this movement? I know comimg here everyday helps me to them be able to help others. I think there is alpt to the plan that has brougjt all of us together. I love each and everyone one of you amazing people.
WHERE WE GO ONE WE GO ALL
01:56 PM - Mar 29, 2022
Only people mentioned by DDK in this post can reply
DAN MARTIN @DANMARTIN17
30 March, 10:31
In response Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z to his Publication
Still on Gab, Bitchute, Rumble and Odysee fighting the good fight but YouTube, Facebook and Twitter are lost causes.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
30 March, 12:08
In response DAN MARTIN to his Publication
There are a lot of patriots on Twitter and they are much more responsive when I post about those who have infiltrated our movement. Here, on AU, my exposés go largely ignored. That's why I'm on Twitter more than on here.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
30 March, 12:47
In response DAN MARTIN to his Publication
GET SOME!

Christine De7 donated @ChristineDe7
30 March, 10:14
Yes! Permanently suspended from another platform and then I found myself here. Well, how did I get here? I don't even recall. The Mind of God guides us, the Light of God surrounds us, and the Law of God directs us. I have found truth, goodness, hope and connections to wonderful people I have yet to meet in person. I love and thank you all. NY is a tough and lonely place. God helped us find one another, so wherever we are-God, be our strength and harbor. Amen.
WWG1WGA

30 March, 10:51
In response Christine De7 to her Publication
i feel you im from new Orleans i know the struggle. our hearts are guiding us all together. stay strong always remember you are never alone!

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
26 April, 09:56
In response Christine De7 to her Publication
I found this platform tonight. Been on TG since being banned from Twit. I love what you wrote. God leads us, it is beautiful. Sometimes we aren't led until we are ready. I'm from MA, it's tough like NY...we are finding each other as time grows closer. What a blessing.🙏

Back to the Future @Backontrack
30 March, 09:06
We all talk the same language.

TRUTH!

30 March, 09:07
In response Back to the Future to his Publication
WWG1WGA 🐸

Rae Rae donated @JujuPatriot71
29 March, 11:48
I have always thought this site was special and couldn't put my finger on it. The feel of it, the people, the open conversations...

We all converged here for a reason...a very special one.
And I am grateful.

EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
29 March, 11:41
By George, I believe you are absolutely 💯 correct. Really not even sure how I found this site but it has been a Godsend! This is Home.

Numbers 6:24-26 🙏❤🙏

gcb 910 donated @gcb910
29 March, 09:02
You're right. The people here are amazing.
I have WWG1WGA on my car and am meeting others IRL because of the sticker.
We are finding one another! It's so fun and it does feel like it's part of the plan.

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
29 March, 08:08
That is what I thought. It makes sense to kick us off and provide us an alternative where we are nice and comfy. I love you all too.

ADDiQt *** @ADDiQt
29 March, 07:13
i was never on any social media of any kind till anonup and i have to say, IM SO FREAKING GLAD Y'ALL GOT KICKED OFF because i dont know how i'd be functioning without you/anonup.

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
29 March, 06:55
TWITTER AND FB BANNED AND SCATTERED US BUT WE FOUND EACH OTHER

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
29 March, 07:09
In response George Edmiston to his Publication
😮
Divinely inspired

Mai Mamdouh @Maimamdouh
29 March, 05:51
couldn’t agree more 😍

Bay 17d @Bay17d
29 March, 05:46
WWG1WGA!

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
29 March, 04:15
Back atcha' Patriot❤️❤️

Yammillion Yammillions @Yammillions
29 March, 04:16
In response Jewel Zzzzz to her Publication
Going through your profile you have a nice feed I have a business proposition for you if you are interested just a shot by sending me Dm

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
29 March, 03:45
Love ya back! So thankful for this FAM! WWG1WGA!!! 🙏💕😎🇺🇸😎💕🙏

29 March, 04:03
In response Kim V.. to her Publication

Sarah Jones @MsSarah
29 March, 03:25
I love it here. i came after twit banned me and i have enjoyed this ever since. There's a lot of really good info and the people are the best.

Awake Now @Awakenow
29 March, 03:03
Yes! I believe so. I feel so blessed to be here.

Kali Krause @KaliKrause
29 March, 03:03
I believe so :)

Diana Dale @Diswaneck
29 March, 03:01
Amen thank God it gives hope. We love you back. WWG1WGA

Hertz SoGood @TamIAM
29 March, 02:51
Yep! Talk about an amazing support group! As I glare at a chemtrail, coming here- home- I am comforted to know there’s a collective of like-minded souls that are ensuring all will be revealed and become better than OK 🙏🦋🙌🏼

29 March, 03:10
In response Hertz SoGood to her Publication
❤️❤️

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
29 March, 02:46
Amen Brother, there is hope and light here, Thank You God.

Cam Mac @campmac111
29 March, 02:41
❤️ ditto

Hope4 Humanity @CandaceRene77
29 March, 02:41
I would be lost without everyone here. It makes going through this process/movie less agonizing.

29 March, 03:11
In response Hope4 Humanity to her Publication
im with u

Christina Garner @HouseofChristina
29 March, 02:27
❤️

LQve Trump @LoveTump
29 March, 02:20
HAPPY to be in this group of patriots.

WWG1WGA

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
29 March, 02:12

Joyce Williams @MJWilliams
29 March, 02:48
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
Hey neighbor!!! (MS Gulf Coast)

Truth Finderme @Truthfinderme
29 March, 02:06
no coincidences

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
29 March, 02:05
I've had the same thought many times, DDK!

Met some really good friends in places near me, too!

29 March, 07:10
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
love you buddy!

Jody Donohue @Jody
29 March, 02:05
Absolutely! It’s family in here. God bless 🙏❤️

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
29 March, 02:03
I still can't get on TS even though I signed up day 1. I can't help starting to feel a little paranoid about that.

⨀Florence Vonda⍟ donated @Generator
29 March, 02:39
In response PeQQy 222 to her Publication
I got in and I prefer AU way more🙂

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
29 March, 02:02
Coming here has brought some light in these dark time.

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
29 March, 03:48
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
yes! amen and thank you for your guidance and presence!

Mrs. Ohcountrygal @Ohcountrygal
29 March, 06:36
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Most Definitely like Family here🙏🕊

--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
29 March, 01:59
I remember that part where they said the time lines converged and at one point everything they do will work against [them.] Maybe what you say is part of that happening. Super cool and exciting! 💗