Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
29 March, 01:56
Do you ever think we all got kicked off all the other social media platforms to come here to organize and help encourage others in this movement? I know comimg here everyday helps me to them be able to help others. I think there is alpt to the plan that has brougjt all of us together. I love each and everyone one of you amazing people.
WHERE WE GO ONE WE GO ALL

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim V.. @KoffeeK
29 March, 03:45
In response Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z to his Publication
Love ya back! So thankful for this FAM! WWG1WGA!!! πŸ™πŸ’•πŸ˜ŽπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ˜ŽπŸ’•πŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
29 March, 04:03
In response Kim V.. to her Publication

Only people mentioned by _Master_Mind_ in this post can reply
Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
26 April, 09:45
In response John Q.. to his Publication
I so want to remember.

deborah sidener @debbiedo
04 April, 10:55
My mom knew she had been here before she said she remembered she was a little boy she said she remembered playing on a cobblestone street. She knew she would die from cancer and that she would die at 61

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
04 April, 10:54
I have been told that I am an old soul all my life but I don't remember anything else.

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
29 March, 11:55

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
29 March, 11:56
In response IAM 8:13 to her Publication
sync/.

TxQ Vibes @txcuevibes
29 March, 11:45
πŸ’›
for those that need help
https://youtu.be/18OaBHP2q...

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
26 April, 09:49
In response TxQ Vibes to his Publication
Thank you, I just started listening, and will go to sleep tonight listening. He has a very gentle voice. Thank you for sharing!

29 March, 10:29
very interesting time of post...haha