Cabal Crusher @DankQ82Q
27 March, 02:02
For two damn years Anons we’ve been saying it white hat military operation sting of the century and Fox News just talked about it last night

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
27 March, 02:22
In response Cabal Crusher to his Publication
AnonSupreme

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Donny TheProphet donated @DonnyTheProphet
27 March, 02:59
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
222=1422
They thought it was coming yesterday.
They were wrong.
Follow the pen.
Q

Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
I am Tnstruct @QTHEWORLD17
29 March, 11:57
The Red File

Linda Vivienne Zzz @LindaVivienneZ
29 March, 11:19
🕊💯

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
28 March, 11:59
TRUMP LANDSLIDE

Carey Lou @Careylou
28 March, 12:11
gold tie

⭐️⭐️⭐️Pepe Le Q~17⭐️⭐️⭐️ @TheQuietStorm17
28 March, 09:11
Trump and JFK Jr are Q! Just as you are JFK Jr, hence why your “ping” was last minute executed by Trump the same day!!! That doesn’t happen by chance… Just as you said the other day R… You feel “18” again!? Interesting choice for a number. Q, Q+, R, they’re all one in the same to me!!! I cannot wait to find out who all these “anon” handles are being operated by in the future here! We all have our opinions and thoughts on these matters but after all the years of following you @vincentkennedy , coincidences are not an option and you've left a ton of clues and crumbs that convince me YOU are JUNIOR!!! 💥Remember this banner you used to have for awhile?!💥 Well I sure do!!!😉

LoveConquers All @All777Love
27 March, 11:31
COMMERCE, GA
COMMERCE=75
Q-Drop 75- “ By the time POTUS returns from his trip, the world will be a different place.”💫
GOLD! Ping

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
27 March, 10:39

Only followers of this user (Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (Kimber333) can see their posts

Showpony Farm @ShowponyCowgirl
27 March, 09:51

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
27 March, 08:59
TS = 1519.

Jun 16, 2018 2:50:30 AM EDT
Q !CbboFOtcZs
Jun 16, 2018 2:47:42 AM EDT
Anonymous
Q, thank you for your service to our great country. You have restored true hope in the hearts of many patriots. God is with you and all of us.
>>1769896
No one person is above another.
We are in this together.
WWG1WGA!
Q

Still had this link in my Bookmarks, and it seems to fit, so, I thought that I would include this reflection from Shane on Twitter last year. See you soon, maybe?

Least Invasive Most Effective @antidote528
27 March, 08:26
A man who can do his tie properly is a delightful thing... perfect kink. Perfectly perfect.

angel feathers ⭐️⭐️⭐️ @movementiscomin
27 March, 08:27
17 of 17
6:14
6:5

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
27 March, 08:24

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
27 March, 08:23

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
27 March, 06:52
Sometimes looking closer at reflections and differences makes it clear.

TS = 3:19 > 310.

https://qalerts.app/?n=310

Dec 09, 2017 1:28:04 PM EST
Q !ITPb.qbhqo
Justice.
Q
>>60244
>Justice
His speech in Pensacola mentioned the US military providing justice throughout the world.
I hope that isn't just standard NeoCon justification to be the world's policeman …
>>60267
What has been said about the US Military?
The speech yesterday verified and unlocked so much.
Expand your thinking.
Re-read crumbs.
Re-listen to yesterday's speech.
Connect the 'markers.'
News (in all forms) unlocks the map.
Expand your thinking.
The Great Awakening.
Q

https://twitter.com/PapiTr...

Renee White @Rapnay
27 March, 06:27
mirror mirror onthe wall whos the coolest greatest POTUS of all

Silver Top @Silvered
27 March, 05:57
Nice reflection of the tie.

SMa rk. @SMaRkuS
27 March, 04:46
o i c rotate pen 90° clockwise

27 March, 04:55
In response SMa rk. to his Publication
welcome to your awakening!

27 March, 04:29
Q+ nice tie sir! ❤️ the color it matches something i just seen idk must of been a reflection somewhere...🤔... ahhh well anyway...

VK Q1519 i just noticed it was posted on my Birthday 616 Gemini!
. = 319=1519
16-Jun-2018 2:50:30 AM EDT
>>1769896
Q, thank you for your service to our great country. You have restored true hope in the hearts of many patriots. God is with you and all of us.

We are in this together.
WWG1WGA!
Q

Mare Bear @MareBearUltraMaga
27 March, 04:27
Nahhhhh! I think the reflection in the pen is someone with dark hair. Hmmmm, wonder who that could be.

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
27 March, 04:20
Objects in the mirror…

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
27 March, 04:16
Follow the pen.

JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
27 March, 04:11
I just looked at your timestamp to see if it was a mirror reflection & saw 3:19 pm. Just noting the 💧s:

💧319🤔
Timestamp my post re: US Military vs. POTUS' Tweet.
🧐💧USSS
https://qalerts.app/?q=%23...

💧913🔥
Five Eyes is VERY important.
It won’t be around much longer.
Relevant here but not the focus.
Q

💧1519💞
We are in this together.
WWG1WGA!
Q

💧13 (3+1+9)
Now think about the timing of POTUS traveling to China/SK. I’ve said too much. God bless, Patriots

💧31🔥
World stalemate.
We all have the goods on everyone else
🧐💧

💧16 (1+5+1+9)🍿
Get the popcorn, Friday & Saturday...
🧐💧
https://qalerts.app/?n=16

💧61🔥
Expect outages periodically (infiltrated).
If this doesn't signal what I've been saying I don't know what will
Q
🧐 💧 noted in my post re: Navy tweet at 8:08am

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
27 March, 03:48
Yep. Nice tie.

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
27 March, 04:47
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
vibes 😎

Only followers of this user (CBear) can see their posts

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
27 March, 03:47

All good numbers today!

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
27 March, 03:45

Redstar ReDsTaR @Redstar
27 March, 03:41

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
27 March, 03:37
Same vibe,
off by 1 min 🤭
https://anonup.com/thread/...

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
27 March, 03:29
I thought it was the Yellow Cube... 😎