Cabal Crusher @DankQ82Q
27 March, 02:02
For two damn years Anons we’ve been saying it white hat military operation sting of the century and Fox News just talked about it last night

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
27 March, 02:22
In response Cabal Crusher to his Publication
AnonSupreme

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Donny TheProphet @DonnyTheProphet
222=1422
They thought it was coming yesterday.
They were wrong.
Follow the pen.
Q
02:59 PM - Mar 27, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by DonnyTheProphet in this post can reply
Whites QWall donated @QTip75
28 March, 12:24
In response Donny TheProphet to his Publication
I have a DJT and Melania signatures/autographs signed in "gold" ink.
I'm pretty sure, that in itself, was a message.
The best is yet to come!
Don't forget that, Patriots!

TSC Notabot @TSCnotabot
28 March, 02:10
i see a black suit with a gold tie.. hmmm

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
27 March, 11:52
Wonder if thats why all hell broke loose in PCB yesterday and today! Then the good ole Will smith planned b***** slap! They need those distractions!

Sergeant Shultz @5Never_Give_Up5
27 March, 05:52

June Patriot @JunePatriot
27 March, 05:11
Gold Tie!

QAnon76er WWG1WGA -Z @Qanon76er_WWG1WGA
27 March, 04:56
Follow the pen.

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
27 March, 04:03

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
27 March, 03:50
There is a video of John John when he was about the age of the assassination attempt where there was some formal signing of something and then they gave him the pen.

Do you have it?
I thought I had it saved and have searched and searched for it and cant find it.

It gives new meaning to "Follow the Pen"

Donny TheProphet donated @DonnyTheProphet
27 March, 04:49
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Nana yes it does ... this movie is getting good...lol ... i remember it but i wasnt the one who posted it, yes i know the video though ... maybe someone might have it and will post it.

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
27 March, 11:54
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
27 March, 03:19
Reflections are important...

Linda Vivienne Zzz @LindaVivienneZ
29 March, 11:19
🕊💯

I am Tnstruct @QTHEWORLD17
29 March, 11:57
The Red File