Cabal Crusher @DankQ82Q
For two damn years Anons we’ve been saying it white hat military operation sting of the century and Fox News just talked about it last night
02:02 PM - Mar 27, 2022
Only people mentioned by DankQ82Q in this post can reply
Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
29 March, 11:26
In response Cabal Crusher to his Publication
You all realize this was manipulative by the original poster of that video they left out that fox news reported that this is what Conspiracy theorists believe is happening. They were NOT reporting that it was really happening. Sorry to bust your bubble. I wish it was real too.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
28 March, 05:33
Answered Prayer ...Recognize the Miracle

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Made In America @eyes_on_justice
28 March, 09:31
Conversation with hubby yesterday when I showed him this:
“why don’t we see this on the news?”
Me: “Because we don’t get REAL news. We get fabricated BS called propaganda to keep us asleep. You have to do your own research for REAL news.”
Him: “Who has time for that?”
Me: “If you want TRUTH you FIND the time.”
Him: “I’ll believe it when I see it.”
Me: “How do you believe something that you can’t see, that you don’t know, because it’s been hidden from you, if you don’t research it?”.
Him: “You keep believing that BS you hear about and keep believing Biden isn’t really in the White House and history had been hidden from us, just don’t talk that crazy stuff around too many people or they’re gonna lock you up.”
Me: “Hold up here. You believe the election was rigged. That wasn’t on the news. They told you Biden won, yet you said THEY lied. Either you believe the fake news some of the time or accept the fact that they lie. Which is it???

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
29 March, 08:19
In response Made In America to her Publication
Sounds Like You Were Evesdropping On My Conversation With My Husband?! Almost Word For Word! Frustrating!And He Is A Trump Guy! I’m So, I Don’t Know, Mentally Spent!

Made In America @eyes_on_justice
28 March, 09:31
Conversation with hubby yesterday when I showed him this:
“why don’t we see this on the news?”
Me: “Because we don’t get REAL news. We get fabricated BS called propaganda to keep us asleep. You have to do your own research for REAL news.”
Him: “Who has time for that?”
Me: “If you want TRUTH you FIND the time.”
Him: “I’ll believe it when I see it.”
Me: “How do you believe something that you can’t see, that you don’t know, because it’s been hidden from you, if you don’t research it?”.
Him: “You keep believing that BS you hear about and keep believing Biden isn’t really in the White House and history had been hidden from us, just don’t talk that crazy stuff around too many people or they’re gonna lock you up.”
Me: “Hold up here. You believe the election was rigged. That wasn’t on the news. They told you Biden won, yet you said THEY lied. Either you believe the fake news some of the time or accept the fact that they lie. Which is it???

Rick Ofalltrades @mrbass1986
28 March, 03:41
I would also like to add, its not VOTE fraud, ITS TREASON and EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM NEEDS TO BE EXECUTED, THE MULES THE RUBY FREEMANS, THE POLITICIANS, THE TWITTER AND FACE PLANT PEOPLE, EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM HAS TO DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IN PUBLIC! EXECUTIONS!!!!!!!!

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
28 March, 12:39
Go Trump and whitehats! America believes in you. ❤️ 🙏 ❤️

Only followers of this user (QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

UM Patriot4Freedom_1776 Eddie donated @Patriot4Freedom1776
27 March, 09:29
I'll believe it when I see it habbening.

David Treciak @scifiwriter
28 March, 07:31
In response UM Patriot4Freedom_1776 Eddie to his Publication
It's been habbening for a while if you pay attention and connect the dots. The expansion of Gitmo, increased air traffic there, the thousands of political and corporate resignations around the world, earthquakes happening worldwide in unlikely locations, and people like Pelosi, Hillary and Gavin Newsom suddenly looking and sounding different. We've been witness to a huge psy-op for the past year and it's hard to know what's true and what's fake. But one thing I'm convinced of is that Special Ops forces have been carrying out missions that will rid the world of corruption and child trafficking. Patel Patriot channel on Telegram has a great series of articles explaining Devolution and how everything that Trump did before Jan. 2020 supports the idea of the military taking control of our government. When I heard the Super Bowl announcer say the game was coming from the Military District of Columbia, another piece of the puzzle fell into place.

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
27 March, 08:28
Response to thie on Telegram: 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Unfortunately, that's old and taken out of context. Texts were from right after the election while many were falling for click bait hope

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
27 March, 08:46
In response Trump Girl to her Publication

Farmer Kelli 2.0 @JustAnotherFarmGirl
27 March, 07:17
The democrats are using these old texts to get rid of Justice Thomas. Go read the whole story 😔 they are trying to paint his wife as a crazy conspiracy theorist.

JesusIsThe SonOfGod @JesusIsTheSonOfGod
27 March, 06:40

Renee White @Rapnay
27 March, 06:06
Lord have mercy it’s about freaking time they’re all going to be fooked so freaking fooked

EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
27 March, 06:02
Clarence Thomas admitted to hospital last week with "infection." Wonder if it was poisoning or perhaps put in protective custody? The timing is not coincidence.

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
27 March, 09:01
In response EK17 QKraken - Z to his Publication
I haven't seen for sure but the idea crossed my mind that it was some kind of poison
Just glad he seems to be recovering

Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
27 March, 09:51
In response EK17 QKraken - Z to his Publication
It was shared that Judge Thomas had been poisoned with a near-lethal dose of thallium. And something was really shady because he should have been taken to Walter Reed for admission, but he ended up at Sibley Hospital in Washington D.C. I trust very few institutions or businesses in D.C.!

I wonder if that is the same substance that was "given" to Melania when she was hospitalized during the 1st year! The explanation given to us was weak; but our collective gut knew the DS was afoot in that action! Q posts gave us pause that her hospitalization was NOT just something minor or coincidental but instead, planned! I want these criminals responsible for these incidents punished!

Jon Neville @jonnevi
27 March, 05:22
More than 2 years?

now comes the repercussions to the people. They will starve us?

City of Pueblo already started with me.

Yester Vue @realyestervue
27 March, 06:06
In response Jon Neville to his Publication
No law can be forced upon any American due to the fact that doing so is the literal definition of slavery. The only way they can do so is if they have a vitcim. Someone must be proven (past tense) to have been injured, damaged, or suffered loss as a result of your actions and you have had to do it knowingly. Look into Constitutional Law and Supreme Court Case History. You CANNOT supersede the Consitution here in any state.

Yester Vue @realyestervue
27 March, 06:08
This is also a good way to deal with those assholes...he has some very legal and very sound advice.
https://www.youtube.com/ch...

Brave Grace @Tejasgirl
27 March, 05:05
Should read the articles for context in WAPO. Good read.

Starz4stripes Lmm @Starz4stripes
27 March, 05:54
In response Brave Grace to her Publication
do u have the link for that article?

EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
27 March, 04:52

Hope4 Humanity @CandaceRene77
27 March, 04:24
Wow!! I just showed that clip to my husband. The truth is finally getting out.

Hope4 Humanity @CandaceRene77
27 March, 04:55
In response Hope4 Humanity to her Publication
I never watch the news. So after reading some of the posts they claimed it was a "conspiracy theory.". Well at least it's still on the news maybe more will research it now.

Lily B.... @LilyB
27 March, 03:54

Trump 2021 @TheCabalisComingDown
27 March, 04:04
In response Lily B.... to her Publication
Theyre fooked!

Kraken Patriot @willowt
28 March, 07:40
In response Lily B.... to her Publication
Ha. WAPO took down the story!

Itza DEW-Z @ItzaDEWsy
27 March, 03:48
dont forget this gem. other states too if you search. timing is everything. cant blow the mission. nobody escapes this.

https://www.foxnews.com/po...

Itza DEW-Z @ItzaDEWsy
27 March, 03:49
In response Itza DEW-Z to his Publication

Jon Neville @jonnevi
27 March, 03:46
Biden: "Food Shortages Real" - Bird Flu PCR - PFAS closes farms - YouTube

Bread & circuses keep the masses asleep...and they are taking away the bread. As Biden announces food shortages are coming -- prompting many to go stock up,...

Maybe Herb @maybeherb
29 March, 04:38
We have PLENTY, yet the monopolies can keep us from eating because there are only 2 corporations that own everything. Dictatorship nation, free the people please Mr. Trump.

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
27 March, 03:41
We. Are. The. News. Now.
Handle with care.

Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
27 March, 03:27
The watermarks were first mentioned by Steve Pieczenik. Watch his twiter pinned tweets where he links to his books. He changed a few days ago to Maximum Vigilance.

Mr. Revolution donated @Pnshr45
27 March, 03:26

27 March, 03:26

Vicki Lord @Vlord
27 March, 03:19
Small whiff of vindication!

27 March, 03:03
The entire segment.
https://youtu.be/MmJN9RGxz...

Phil Collins @G_Hard_Joe
27 March, 03:14
In response Mr. Revolution to his Publication
Thank you

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
27 March, 02:56

Free Bird @DCast
27 March, 02:42
Thanks!
Goes with this: "We the people declare freedom"
https://wethepeopledeclare...

BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
27 March, 02:44
In response Free Bird to her Publication
That office is AWESOME! Nice backdrop! Oh and what he said.

BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
27 March, 02:42
IS this for REALZ???? all those trigger words?? Pleaz say its realz!

Phil Collins @G_Hard_Joe
27 March, 02:39
Anyone have a link to the full news item

27 March, 06:13
In response Phil Collins to his Publication
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

27 March, 06:13
In response Phil Collins to his Publication
it starts at the 12 min mark