Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
27 March, 12:49
46:25

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by QueenEsther in this post can reply
Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
27 March, 03:47
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
Think Mirror.
Which team?
THEY don't know.
APACHE.
These people are EVIL.
Still don't believe you are SHEEP to them?
20/20 coming.
PUBLIC is VITAL.
RELEASE of INFO VITAL.
OUTRAGE.
JUSTICE.
Can we simply arrest the opposition w/o first exposing the TRUTH?
FOLLOW THE LIGHT.
Q

//

25 25 25 !!!

WWG1WGA !!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
27 March, 03:29
This one says “the looking glass”.

whatll happen if i plug it in ?

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
27 March, 03:33
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication
🤭

Photon 333 donated @Photon
27 March, 03:22
When I was very young, I used to walk around the house holding a mirror pointing to the ceiling. I had so much fun walking on that ceiling. 😂 My sibs thought I was nuts, until they tried it.

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
27 March, 03:29
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
Ohhh I use to do something similar you just brought back a funny, sweet memory!🤭
My sister and I would hang our heads upside down off the edge of a couch and pretend to run around on the ceilings. 😋