Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
27 March, 11:18
For all of you who support the notion that electric cars are a "good thing"...
Electric cars are powered by batteries. Read on...
What is a battery?' I think Tesla said it best when they called it an Energy Storage System. That's important.
Batteries do not make electricity- they simply store electricity produced by elsewhere by another means- primarily by coal, uranium, natural gas-powered plants, or diesel-fueled generators. So, to say an EV is a zero-emission vehicle is not at all valid.
In fact, it's an outright lie.
The battery does not create the electricity that moves the car down the road- as stated, it is only the storage device, like a gas tank in a car.
But that is not half of it. For those of you excited about electric cars and a green revolution, I want you to take a closer look at batteries.
FROM MY UNCLE on FACE CROOK ground pounding truth on face crook, huge shaper of me, TY LORD for real men that raised me.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
This gives me a wireless charging battery powered by the sun beaming from sat to sat to bat worldwide type of vibe.
11:22 AM - Mar 27, 2022
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
God Wins @Nous
27 March, 05:48
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
27 March, 03:11

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
27 March, 04:07
In response Kly Fdt to her Publication
If I used Emoji's it must have been an important vibe.

POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
27 March, 02:02
WELL IDK ABOUT BATTERIES I DO THINK SOLAR IS PRETTY NEAT I LIKE IT.. ENERGY GOD MADE IM KEWL WITH IT ... BUT TODAY IL BE PUTTING MY CHUBBY GRANNY BUTT ON THE BACK OF MY SWEETHEART HARLEY AND WE WILL BE GOING TO OUR BIKER CHURCH AT 3 TO GET MY PRAISE AND WORSHIP ON . THEY ARE VERY ECONOMICAL ON GAS JUST SAYING IF IT GETS ANY HIGHER I MAY HAVE TO PULL ONE OF MY HAY BURNERS OUT OF THE PASTURE AND SADDLE UP TO GO TO TOWN

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
27 March, 01:01
So really do we need wheels?

https://www.greenmatters.c...
This Solar-Powered Electric Car Charges While You Drive

POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
27 March, 02:07
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
I SEE THIS AND ALL I WANT IS A SLINGSHOT IN MY DRIVE WAY I PREFER HORSE POWER IN MY RIDES.. I DONT SEE HOW THEY CAN HARNESS ENOUGH HORSE POWER IN A ELECTRIC CAR.. IED HAVE TO STUDY ON THIS A WHILE

Green Castle_55 @BingBingVibe
27 March, 12:20
This will blow you away.

11:17 - VK ICPP
Google Maps Sees Everything.
- Note PP ( Double P)

11:22 VK Sat 2 Sat
[Google Map Positioning]

11:35 BIDEN TWEET
Note- Ends in PERIOD. [First P]

Run ./ DELTA & CONVERT.
11:22 > 11:35
= - 13 > QDROP #13

Now think about the timing of POTUS traveling to China/SK. I’ve said too much. God bless, Patriots.

Note- Ends in Patriots. [ 2nd P]
There is our double "PP"
Conclusion -

VK is perhaps tweeting for Biden! This is the ONLY logical conclusion in my book. PATRIOTS are in control!

JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
27 March, 04:17
In response Green Castle_55 to his Publication

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
27 March, 11:54

27 March, 11:53
Nikola Tesla, free energy. [They] habe hidden so much from We The People, to continue enslaving us. We have been lied to our whole lives. I cannot wait for our wonderful, new world which awaits us.

https://www.nuenergy.org/n...

Corn Pop’s Blonde Leg hair @JoesHairyLegs
27 March, 11:49
I have solar powered desalination vibes
water water everywhere and always a drop to drink

27 March, 11:46
New message from The Boss Man.

Raea McCarthy @AwakenedRaea
27 March, 11:45
Free for our pepes.

Doq Holliday @doqholliday
27 March, 11:44
*No grid (or cube) needed

Brett Tescher @bktastic__
27 March, 12:32
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Finally! Really excited about ALL the possibilities!!

27 March, 11:36
Going desktop support, be back shortly.

NEO ONE @Neo
27 March, 11:35
Sun = Anonde
Moon = Kathode

NEO ONE @Neo
27 March, 01:36
In response NEO ONE to his Publication
Anonde 🤔😂🤣
Sorry typo. Anode i want to write 🤷‍♂️😂

Green Castle_55 @BingBingVibe
27 March, 11:34
BRING THE BING BAT PHONE We got Patriot shit to do.
Jump in the BatMobile. I will explain on the way
https://twitter.com/BingBi...

27 March, 11:47
In response Green Castle_55 to his Publication

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
27 March, 11:31
How To Power Up 🔋🔌💡

https://anonup.com/thread/...

Bee Bee @BxAx17
27 March, 11:31
That's an awesome ping ping🔥

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
27 March, 11:30

Only followers of this user (CueTee42) can see their posts

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
27 March, 11:30
Laser links activate soon.

Hmm…what about the [b]

Mr. Revolution donated @Pnshr45
27 March, 11:29
Now we're talking free energy!! How long before we see this type of tech IYO VK?

27 March, 11:28
PLUS hemp batteries til that can all be walked out, first one to make them wins, all that, NICKOLA tech, and no more devil grid. That is what those aholes that say "harness the ethos" those devil apron wearers really mean. SO we crush it.

27 March, 11:29
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Even had some of those shits tell me that, thru my trek, I was like yeah, we'll see about that aholes. NICKOLA TESLA tech destroys them and their grid.

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
27 March, 11:26
We need to kill off cell phones in current form. Got wifey new Iphone yesterday, took 3 hours and felt like buying a car.

Just give me a device that runs off something I don’t have to pay for every little aspect of its capabilities.

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
27 March, 11:25
Wireless sun energy.
How people, plants & animals are powered.
Soon cars & more.

27 March, 11:25
Plus he got the thumbs up from Slick, my grand daddy. YEP, we gotta kick that matrix of hell OUT>

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Captain Rick @CaptainRick
27 March, 12:21
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
I read that as Nsync! 😂. I didnt evrn like them but am a product of the 90’s (class of ‘97) so cant help it!

27 March, 11:23
He designed a coolant that can be used in TX in hvac units, man is brilliant. AND brilliant enough to know of Nickola.