Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
For all of you who support the notion that electric cars are a "good thing"...
Electric cars are powered by batteries. Read on...
What is a battery?' I think Tesla said it best when they called it an Energy Storage System. That's important.
Batteries do not make electricity- they simply store electricity produced by elsewhere by another means- primarily by coal, uranium, natural gas-powered plants, or diesel-fueled generators. So, to say an EV is a zero-emission vehicle is not at all valid.
In fact, it's an outright lie.
The battery does not create the electricity that moves the car down the road- as stated, it is only the storage device, like a gas tank in a car.
But that is not half of it. For those of you excited about electric cars and a green revolution, I want you to take a closer look at batteries.
FROM MY UNCLE on FACE CROOK ground pounding truth on face crook, huge shaper of me, TY LORD for real men that raised me.
11:18 AM - Mar 27, 2022
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply
Biznitch ☀️Vibes☀️ donated @Biznitch
27 March, 04:16
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Nikola Tesla proved you can use the earths elements- water, sun, plants.... niagra falls- hydroelectric...so many options.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
27 March, 01:58
Personally, I have always wondered why wind was not harnessed during use of electric Vehicles. Naturally more power would be generated on longer and at highway speeds....but that is exactly what would be most desired for vehicles that traverse long distances routinely. For small cars the nominal charge from the lower distances / lower speeds would be.enough to keep a battery fully charged.
Weird brain...I know.
🤓

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
27 March, 02:18
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
Bottom line tesla tech REAL NICKOLA and the hemp runs it, cleans up the atmosphere what they DON'T want, which is why it bans it, fk them, btw, and we win.

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
27 March, 01:53
Well said. Great post. I keep telling people to stay away from electric cars.

27 March, 02:17
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication
He gets banned on face crook all the time for obvious reasons, wise man.

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
27 March, 01:07
THE EMF - they don't publicize that. How much radiation does one take in from electric cars?

27 March, 01:09
In response Kerry Carlson to her Publication
YEP that too, all in conjunction.

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
27 March, 11:43

Today's battery tech is anything but green. It is predominantly lithium-ion based. There are real environmental issues with these. Their efficiency diminishes over time. They have typically a limited lifetime of recharges. As result you must dispose and replace.

Look into it and I think that you will see that manufacturing and disposal of current tech batteries is dirty.

I have seen some info on hemp based battery tech which if true could be a game changer.

27 March, 11:48
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
I keep thinking of hemp batteries. BECAUSE also I was told the lithium batteries in even cell phones are to intentionally leech into us, no sound mind could think lithium could be contained in a plastic wrapping, quite the opposite, another intentional conduit.

Optical Awakenings @Unite
27 March, 11:40
What about reverse polarity magnents? Those seem to produce perpetual motion💗

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
27 March, 11:39
I saw the idea of hydrogen cell power being tossed around for a while - that seems to have gotten buried

Also, people have figured out how to make cars run on good old H2O but they have a habit of winding up dead

There are many alternatives to the lithium batteries, I agree

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
27 March, 11:38
I STILL BELIEVE, THAT ELON ONE DAY SIMPLY RECALL ALL TESLA, PUT OUT BATTERY PACK AND REPLACE IT WITH FREE ENERGY DEVICE.

OTHERWISE I AGREE, IN THIS CONFIGURATION ITS BEYOND BULLSHIT.

BUT REMEMBER, WHAT WAS HABBENING TO TESLA, WHEN HE PREMATURELLY ANNOUNCED FREE ENERGY...

THOSE EVIL FOOKERZ BEHIND CURTAIN, FOR THEM WE R ONLY NUMBER ON WRIST... IN 2022 INKED TATOO WAS REPLACED BY COVID-19 SHOT...

27 March, 11:41
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
Yeah but NICKOLA is the CREATOR of it, and no offense, I don't know but how was Elon even allowed to by that name brand,

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
27 March, 11:22
This gives me a wireless charging battery powered by the sun beaming from sat to sat to bat worldwide type of vibe.

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
27 March, 03:11
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

God Wins @Nous
27 March, 05:48
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

27 March, 11:18
A typical EV battery weighs one thousand pounds, about the size of a travel trunk. It contains twenty-five pounds of lithium, sixty pounds of nickel, 44 pounds of manganese, 30 pounds cobalt, 200 pounds of copper, and 400 pounds of aluminum, steel, and plastic. Inside are over 6,000 individual lithium-ion cells.
It should definitely concern you that all those toxic components come from mining. For instance, to manufacture each EV auto battery, 25,000 pounds of brine must be produced for the lithium, 30,000 pounds of ore for the cobalt, 5,000 pounds of ore for the nickel, and 25,000 pounds of ore for copper. All told, you dig up 500,000 pounds of the earth's crust for just one battery.

27 March, 11:19
Sixty-eight percent of the world's cobalt, a significant part of a battery, comes from the Congo. Their mines have no pollution controls, and they employ children who die from handling this toxic material.
Where is the gnashing of teeth over these innocent children. Where is Sally Struthers when we need her?
Should we factor in these diseased kids as part of the cost of driving an electric car?
I say "shame on you" to all of you who think electric cars are a good idea...