Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
27 March, 11:18
For all of you who support the notion that electric cars are a "good thing"...
Electric cars are powered by batteries. Read on...
What is a battery?' I think Tesla said it best when they called it an Energy Storage System. That's important.
Batteries do not make electricity- they simply store electricity produced by elsewhere by another means- primarily by coal, uranium, natural gas-powered plants, or diesel-fueled generators. So, to say an EV is a zero-emission vehicle is not at all valid.
In fact, it's an outright lie.
The battery does not create the electricity that moves the car down the road- as stated, it is only the storage device, like a gas tank in a car.
But that is not half of it. For those of you excited about electric cars and a green revolution, I want you to take a closer look at batteries.
FROM MY UNCLE on FACE CROOK ground pounding truth on face crook, huge shaper of me, TY LORD for real men that raised me.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
27 March, 11:22
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
This gives me a wireless charging battery powered by the sun beaming from sat to sat to bat worldwide type of vibe.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by DownSouthScotMichelle in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Trump Girl, click on at the bottom under it