Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
27 March, 11:18
For all of you who support the notion that electric cars are a "good thing"...
Electric cars are powered by batteries. Read on...
What is a battery?' I think Tesla said it best when they called it an Energy Storage System. That's important.
Batteries do not make electricity- they simply store electricity produced by elsewhere by another means- primarily by coal, uranium, natural gas-powered plants, or diesel-fueled generators. So, to say an EV is a zero-emission vehicle is not at all valid.
In fact, it's an outright lie.
The battery does not create the electricity that moves the car down the road- as stated, it is only the storage device, like a gas tank in a car.
But that is not half of it. For those of you excited about electric cars and a green revolution, I want you to take a closer look at batteries.
FROM MY UNCLE on FACE CROOK ground pounding truth on face crook, huge shaper of me, TY LORD for real men that raised me.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
27 March, 11:22
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
This gives me a wireless charging battery powered by the sun beaming from sat to sat to bat worldwide type of vibe.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Captain Rick @CaptainRick
I read that as Nsync! πŸ˜‚. I didnt evrn like them but am a product of the 90’s (class of β€˜97) so cant help it!
12:21 PM - Mar 27, 2022
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by CaptainRick in this post can reply
Captain Rick @CaptainRick
27 March, 12:22
In response Captain Rick to his Publication
So that was strange. I didnt mean to include that pic of the 5:5 post. I tried to add to a different post, it didnt work and then just added itself to this one. πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ