JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
27 March, 08:41
I believe that Vincent Kennedy is very wise to be shining a light on CERN. I having been saying since 2012 that I feel as though [they] have been tinkering with the very nature of time itself. Prove me wrong.

#KennedyVision

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
27 March, 09:33
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
Interesting theory. Quite possible. As we get shifted to an alternate universe do we "physically" depart the prior one? Have we left behind the physical structures and the technologies in a vacuum for other beings to inhabit or utilize? Is there a "cleanup" crew frantically working the other timeline so as to bury our past like that which happened in Tartaria? How many times has the Earth Realm been used for mass deportation and mass importation?
10:37 AM - Mar 27, 2022
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Only people mentioned by mountainminder in this post can reply
LO_ Patriot @LO_Patriot
27 March, 06:02
In response Purpose Prophet to his Publication
Wow! All of a sudden I'm reminded of Stephen King's "The Langoliers"!!! If you haven't read it (or seen the movie), you really should. It's not exactly what's being put forth here, but similar (especially your comment). It's one of King's books that has always left me with an odd feeling. It's definitely not the only one...read or watch "The Stand" if you want to really freak out! 😳

Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
27 March, 06:04
In response LO_ Patriot to her Publication
Great recommendations. Will put them on my 2022 list.