JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
27 March, 08:41
I believe that Vincent Kennedy is very wise to be shining a light on CERN. I having been saying since 2012 that I feel as though [they] have been tinkering with the very nature of time itself. Prove me wrong.

#KennedyVision

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
27 March, 09:33
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
27 March, 09:57
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
When I think about this it reminds me that I am NOT crazy. I distinctly remember the lyrics of Queen's "We Are The Champions". I sing, lyrics are a thing for me. Those lyrics changed. I have been singing the lyrics to this song since I was 11 years old! Now the song ends differently than the original version. You can't find an original version.

Layna Clemmons @woodzie
Yeah! And when did they change ET? I vividly remember him saying "phone home". Now they claim it's "home phone". REALLY!
10:19 AM - Mar 27, 2022
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
Only people mentioned by woodzie in this post can reply
Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
27 March, 10:21
In response Layna Clemmons to her Publication
It is PHONE HOME👊 I remember too. Think that's what is implied when people say "remember who you are"🤔

Layna Clemmons @woodzie
27 March, 10:27
What do you think of the Mandela effect?

Clarity CornerStone @TRUTHERTRIGGER
28 March, 08:25
What about the statue of liberty being on Ellis Island or not? That is huge to me!