Martin Geddes @martingeddes
I am feeling the long term stress of this war in my body. It’s like being emotionally waterboarded day after day. Betrayal by family and friends is the hardest part to deal with; unresolved injustice at the personsl level.

Am having to recalibrate my own internal expectations of what I can and should be able to accomplish. Self-care gets more critical. I am getting better at declining things that drain me.

OK, time to sell some XRP so I can pay my rent… ho hum. Am just glad to have a roof and means to live. I will be fine, I expect: have done enough to justify being given “a shed and fed”.
06:03 AM - Mar 26, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
John Q.. @_Master_Mind_
27 March, 09:08
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Hang in there Martin.
Many of us sacrificed all that we are/have.

In the End - it'll be worth is ALL.
WE ARE WITH YOU.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Silver Top @Silvered
27 March, 09:05
So many are right there with you......feeling the same pain!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Back to the Future @Backontrack
27 March, 02:41
I went for a social drink the other day and there was no talk about anything related.

keep is secret
it felt good talking about nothing.

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
27 March, 02:51
I can relate... And part of our health is setting our minds each day. Not always easy. But you can do this, I can do this, we all can do this!🙏❤️😇👊🌻 Some other things that help me: watching comedies/musicals, praying/talking to God, getting out in the sun, breathing on purpose, forgiving the ones who've hurt me (including family and friends), connecting on this platform, hanging out with my pets, listening to fun music, dancing, walking, they gym, staying in the moment and appreciating those moments, trying something different (like a making a new recipe), counting blessings and being thankful for what I do have (including shelter, food, water) and not focusing on what I don't have, knowing deep inside that better days are ahead, giving myself grace at the end of each day and resting. Somedays, it's a struggle and I don't want to get up. But He helps me. I hope any of these help you too! You are a blessing to many, Martin! Have a great Sunday!

Ken Mac @KenMac
27 March, 02:29

Law & Physics @physics171
26 March, 11:43
Well shared, Thank Q for sharing, Glad you know there are anons, patriots, caring people that share in honour with integrity.
Appreciating those sharing in Holding the line, comforting thoughts, its not a journey of faint of heart, its great reading your inspiring posts Martin, Thank you kindly for your efforts, loving, blissing, blessings to you, Sharing in Peace and prosperity to come.
For WWG1WGA

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
26 March, 11:43
You will be Ok Brother, this too shall pass, and those You Love the most are never lost, in time all will come back to You, and You will be there with open arms.

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
26 March, 11:42
I share your feelings, many are struggling right now, I hope we are near the end, whatever that means. We have to keep moving forward and do what we can to help others.
🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

I am Keri @Lionessheart
26 March, 10:19
I feel this! You Are Not Alone. at least you have something besides yourself to sell dot-dot. Always find the positive

Counter Spell @Counterspell
26 March, 08:19
I too am haunted by the memories of lost friends and family, and it is exhausting. I'm haunted by how I handled situations, knowing I did the best I could, wondering if I could have done things differently.

My expectations continue to change year after year. Some 20 years ago, when I began awakening, I wanted to bring everyone into the fold, nobody wanted to follow the breadcrumbs. I couldn't understand why. Time passes, I learn to keep my thoughts to myself. Trauma inducing behavior.

Fast forward and COVID hits, most people still don't see the writing on the wall. My expectations change yet again. I thought for sure most would wake up immediately, after all, it was so obvious to me what was unfolding.

In the end Martin, we will triumph and come out on the other side a people set free. The emotional trauma which has build up will eventually crumble like a dam, and the tears and healing will flow. Stay strong my friend. WWG1WGA

Dawn Smith @dragonfly1947
26 March, 07:50
You have an army of anon’s walking right next to you every second of every day. You can’t see us Martin but we are right beside you holding the flame of light. One day you will be vindicated. Darkness can never overcome the light.

Loulou Woods @Lou4Kelpies
26 March, 08:44
In response Dawn Smith to her Publication
Dawn this is exactly what I needed to hear. Feeling a little alone here in Australia, I'm sure me, Martin and others will appreciate your words too. I hope we will all be an anon family for life ❤

Free Music @FreeMusicJukebox
26 March, 07:26
Just realised the referral link wont let you see the site. Hereis my page so you can look around at thye site style
https://www.minds.com/Mind...

Free Music @FreeMusicJukebox
26 March, 07:05
Take this as you will.
https://www.minds.com/regi...
This is a platform that pays you in points for every like, repost, Comment. Those points add up to tokens. Those tokens can be exchanged for other crypto and or cash. Simply copy and paste all you do here to that platform. What can you lose, a bit of your time? I think you will be able to earn your basic needs weekly with your standing. At least give it a look. You can even use paywalls for your work related things. be aware that they are pro free speech but illegal thing will be hidden. you have the NSFW option when you post. I use it as a storage of value for back up. The tokens float like a stock exchange so long term investment is the best way to look at it.

Only followers of this user (Sand777) can see their posts

Truth Sleuth @Longrower
26 March, 06:18
It's real. When it hit me, I could actually measure its effects with my wrist watch heart rate monitor. My resting h/r went to 42 for several weeks. I'm athletic but not THAT level of athletic... energy and drive went down along with the h/r.

Protect yourself: prune appointments (I loved your "De-Clocked" reference) and commitments. Operate only when/where YOU choose. When you're in command of your life (and not others) you'll start regaining your inner drive and passions.

If I note the time of year, the weather and your latitude up there I suspect some of it may be a seasonality-driven effect on you. I think you're doing all the right things to grapple with it, though.

It'll come back.

vic gauchi @Vicg
26 March, 06:05
Hi Martin glad to see you are keeping your chin up! How can we help?