Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
26 March, 06:03
I am feeling the long term stress of this war in my body. It’s like being emotionally waterboarded day after day. Betrayal by family and friends is the hardest part to deal with; unresolved injustice at the personsl level.

Am having to recalibrate my own internal expectations of what I can and should be able to accomplish. Self-care gets more critical. I am getting better at declining things that drain me.

OK, time to sell some XRP so I can pay my rent… ho hum. Am just glad to have a roof and means to live. I will be fine, I expect: have done enough to justify being given “a shed and fed”.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Free Music @FreeMusicJukebox
Take this as you will.
https://www.minds.com/regi...
This is a platform that pays you in points for every like, repost, Comment. Those points add up to tokens. Those tokens can be exchanged for other crypto and or cash. Simply copy and paste all you do here to that platform. What can you lose, a bit of your time? I think you will be able to earn your basic needs weekly with your standing. At least give it a look. You can even use paywalls for your work related things. be aware that they are pro free speech but illegal thing will be hidden. you have the NSFW option when you post. I use it as a storage of value for back up. The tokens float like a stock exchange so long term investment is the best way to look at it.
07:05 AM - Mar 26, 2022
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by FreeMusicJukebox in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Free Music, click on at the bottom under it