Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
26 March, 06:03
I am feeling the long term stress of this war in my body. It’s like being emotionally waterboarded day after day. Betrayal by family and friends is the hardest part to deal with; unresolved injustice at the personsl level.

Am having to recalibrate my own internal expectations of what I can and should be able to accomplish. Self-care gets more critical. I am getting better at declining things that drain me.

OK, time to sell some XRP so I can pay my rent… ho hum. Am just glad to have a roof and means to live. I will be fine, I expect: have done enough to justify being given β€œa shed and fed”.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
I can relate... And part of our health is setting our minds each day. Not always easy. But you can do this, I can do this, we all can do this!πŸ™β€οΈπŸ˜‡πŸ‘ŠπŸŒ» Some other things that help me: watching comedies/musicals, praying/talking to God, getting out in the sun, breathing on purpose, forgiving the ones who've hurt me (including family and friends), connecting on this platform, hanging out with my pets, listening to fun music, dancing, walking, they gym, staying in the moment and appreciating those moments, trying something different (like a making a new recipe), counting blessings and being thankful for what I do have (including shelter, food, water) and not focusing on what I don't have, knowing deep inside that better days are ahead, giving myself grace at the end of each day and resting. Somedays, it's a struggle and I don't want to get up. But He helps me. I hope any of these help you too! You are a blessing to many, Martin! Have a great Sunday!
02:51 AM - Mar 27, 2022
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by PatriotSam7 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Patriot Sam, click on at the bottom under it