Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
23 March, 07:02
100% Pure Schumann Resonance
Mother Earth Vibes.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ice Kates @IceKates
Does this mean I shouldn't sing around my water :)

I am currently doing the Distilled Water Cure right now trying to detox and purify my blood. I will try this. Also next pic "eat your medicine and water". I also included the Distilled H20 Cure
08:02 PM - Mar 23, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by IceKates in this post can reply
Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
25 March, 07:57
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
As you do the Water Cure, what fruits and vegetables are the ones you consume?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ice Kates donated @IceKates
25 March, 08:44
In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication
I drink a green drnk and red drink and we love nuts. Get some protein like fish and salmon too. Honey is instant immune builder.

25 March, 08:45
I have not tried the grape only level. We love to freeze grapes in the summer to snack on.

Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
24 March, 12:14
Will this help my gallbladder? Its so swollen and they want to remove it but the insurance denied it.

24 March, 07:08
I wish I could tell you for sure. I do believe "Water Is Life" is much deeper healing meaning than we know. I certainly would try drinking the 2 cups distilled water 7x a day and see if it helps. Drinking like that rather than sipping helps to flush your body. Help you flush gallbadder stones if you have them. If your condition worsens seek medical help most definitely.

Linda Moore @mykismet06350
24 March, 12:10
Dr Masaru Emoto Hado Water Crystals Full Documentary - YouTube

http://www.masaru-emoto.net/

Linda Moore @mykismet06350
24 March, 12:10
Dr Masaru Emoto Hado Water Crystals Full Documentary - YouTube

http://www.masaru-emoto.net/

Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
23 March, 09:26
Love this, I'm going to do it too! I'm assuming that bottled distilled water from the grocery store is ok to use?

23 March, 10:03
In response Kelly Loeser to her Publication
We distill our water. So to test the distilled water in stores we ran several through our distiller to see how clean it was and they were all great. I bought a countertop distiller for $89. Here is one gallon of my tap water distilled and left behind. yuck

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
23 March, 08:28
Sing uplifting tunes😉