Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
23 March, 07:02
100% Pure Schumann Resonance
Mother Earth Vibes.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ice Kates donated @IceKates
23 March, 08:02
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Does this mean I shouldn't sing around my water :)

I am currently doing the Distilled Water Cure right now trying to detox and purify my blood. I will try this. Also next pic "eat your medicine and water". I also included the Distilled H20 Cure

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
As you do the Water Cure, what fruits and vegetables are the ones you consume?
07:57 PM - Mar 25, 2022
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Miskell2024 in this post can reply
25 March, 08:45
In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication
I have not tried the grape only level. We love to freeze grapes in the summer to snack on.

25 March, 08:44
In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication
I drink a green drnk and red drink and we love nuts. Get some protein like fish and salmon too. Honey is instant immune builder.

Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
26 March, 07:53
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
Thank you very much! 😊