Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
23 March, 07:02
100% Pure Schumann Resonance
Mother Earth Vibes.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ice Kates donated @IceKates
23 March, 08:02
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Does this mean I shouldn't sing around my water :)

I am currently doing the Distilled Water Cure right now trying to detox and purify my blood. I will try this. Also next pic "eat your medicine and water". I also included the Distilled H20 Cure

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
Love this, I'm going to do it too! I'm assuming that bottled distilled water from the grocery store is ok to use?
09:26 PM - Mar 23, 2022
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
Only people mentioned by stormgirl in this post can reply
Ice Kates donated @IceKates
23 March, 10:03
In response Kelly Loeser to her Publication
We distill our water. So to test the distilled water in stores we ran several through our distiller to see how clean it was and they were all great. I bought a countertop distiller for $89. Here is one gallon of my tap water distilled and left behind. yuck

Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
23 March, 10:24
Impressive and not a bad price either. Thanks Kate!

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
24 March, 09:46
Outstanding post about the benefits of distilled water drinking. I have been drinking distilled water for years had know idea of the healthy aspect of it. Now i am going to buy a machine to do all the work for me. No more lugging in gallons that cost $2 a piece. Thanks Kate!