Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
24 March, 11:11
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
That looks like a spinning globe................

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
24 March, 08:55

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bee Bee @BxAx17
24 March, 06:18
What is the buzz we hear?
That ringing in the ears?
Is it this?
At least is it us starting to hear it somehow?
I have tried to tune in that buzz instead of "fighting" it " rejecting" it: it took me places, I liked it...

Renee White @Rapnay
24 March, 02:19
feel them bibes 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻

Angel feather555 @Angelfeather555
24 March, 02:08
母なる地球。真の地球を取り戻す時が来た♥♥♥
https://twitter.com/PapiTr...

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
24 March, 12:21
🙏 Thank You So Very Much, VK 🙏 Much needed & I just started listening right now 💙🙏

Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
23 March, 11:33
That feels amazing

Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
23 March, 11:11
MEV
13 5 22

Q 454
5 minutes.
Missing 10 marker from past.
Missing 15 marker from past.
Timestamps have meaning.
Q

7:02 + 5 = 7:07

Q 707
E

E is 5 with the plus 5 for the 55.

I'll raise you 5 more to make it 1111.🤣

Cindi Time For the Divine @OurHumanStory
23 March, 10:26
woohoo! thank you Pachamama💜

Jersey K_Y117 @Cintia_117
23 March, 10:20
can’t stop playing the vid, Really like feeling the vibes ✨✨✨✨❤️

Wen4 Change @Wen4Change
23 March, 09:48
Listening to that I feel like I’m getting an MRI 🤣

LeLe John @Grace1125
23 March, 09:20
i wish this like 33 minutes long…godd meditation 😊💛

True North @TrueNorthGirl
23 March, 09:19
Impeccable timing.
I’ve needed this - at night for sleep.
Helps immensely.

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
23 March, 08:43
Sounds just like binaural beats.

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
23 March, 08:21
This video has 12 MILLION views😎 that's A LOT of souls vibing😁 What an amazing vibe to be a part of💖 #LetItGrow

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
23 March, 08:17
Good stuff. Brings back some memories. Maybe full circle.

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
23 March, 08:02
💧783

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
23 March, 08:01
44 sec...?
💧44
Anonymous 11/02/2017 03:06:41 ID: pGukiFmX
4chan Thread/Post: 147547939 / 147592019
Direct Link: 147592019
Before POTUS departs on Friday he will be sending an important message via Twitter. God bless.
https://qagg.news/?q=%23%2...

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
Does this mean I shouldn't sing around my water :)

I am currently doing the Distilled Water Cure right now trying to detox and purify my blood. I will try this. Also next pic "eat your medicine and water". I also included the Distilled H20 Cure

Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
24 March, 12:14
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
Will this help my gallbladder? Its so swollen and they want to remove it but the insurance denied it.

Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
25 March, 07:57
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
As you do the Water Cure, what fruits and vegetables are the ones you consume?

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
23 March, 07:51

Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan donated @IceAndBlades
23 March, 07:49
so… it is NOT flat?!?!?

QAnon76er WWG1WGA -Z @Qanon76er_WWG1WGA
23 March, 07:44

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
23 March, 07:50
Sure looks likes there's way more room for love and peace.
Elevate Me~

Anne Kats @anneanon1
23 March, 07:43
fo sure its not flat but the vibration is cool 🕊🙌🏼💖🙏🏼

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
23 March, 07:42
Is this the 111hz? We sleep to 432hz nightly. On the PA system👍

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
23 March, 07:40
It will be so awesome when she is back to 100% humming her natural HZ
😊

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
23 March, 07:36
Just close your eyes. WHOA

Moultrie Patriot donated @Moultriepatriot
23 March, 07:32
tingles listening to that - noice digits too

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
I have had constant ringing in my ears for months now - almost like white noise - not sure what to make of it - doesn't really bother me - I am just curious

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
In response Paula Taylor to her Publication
Same!!!!

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
♥️