Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
23 March, 07:02
100% Pure Schumann Resonance
Mother Earth Vibes.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ice Kates donated @IceKates
23 March, 08:02
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Does this mean I shouldn't sing around my water :)

I am currently doing the Distilled Water Cure right now trying to detox and purify my blood. I will try this. Also next pic "eat your medicine and water". I also included the Distilled H20 Cure

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
Will this help my gallbladder? Its so swollen and they want to remove it but the insurance denied it.
12:14 PM - Mar 24, 2022
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Miskell2024 in this post can reply
Ice Kates donated @IceKates
24 March, 07:08
In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication
I wish I could tell you for sure. I do believe "Water Is Life" is much deeper healing meaning than we know. I certainly would try drinking the 2 cups distilled water 7x a day and see if it helps. Drinking like that rather than sipping helps to flush your body. Help you flush gallbadder stones if you have them. If your condition worsens seek medical help most definitely.

Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
24 March, 09:34
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
Definitely gonna do this. Thank you 🙏🏻