Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
23 March, 07:02
100% Pure Schumann Resonance
Mother Earth Vibes.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ice Kates donated @IceKates
23 March, 08:02
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Does this mean I shouldn't sing around my water :)

I am currently doing the Distilled Water Cure right now trying to detox and purify my blood. I will try this. Also next pic "eat your medicine and water". I also included the Distilled H20 Cure

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
23 March, 09:26
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
Love this, I'm going to do it too! I'm assuming that bottled distilled water from the grocery store is ok to use?

Ice Kates @IceKates
We distill our water. So to test the distilled water in stores we ran several through our distiller to see how clean it was and they were all great. I bought a countertop distiller for $89. Here is one gallon of my tap water distilled and left behind. yuck
10:03 PM - Mar 23, 2022
In response Kelly Loeser to her Publication
Only people mentioned by IceKates in this post can reply
Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
24 March, 09:46
Outstanding post about the benefits of distilled water drinking. I have been drinking distilled water for years had know idea of the healthy aspect of it. Now i am going to buy a machine to do all the work for me. No more lugging in gallons that cost $2 a piece. Thanks Kate!

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
24 March, 10:00
In response Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA to his Publication
Thanks and my pleasure Anthony! Our water changes from almost black to a poop brown oily residue left in bottom of distiller. I also have a 1.5 gal water dispenser I put the distilled water in for drinking.
I add oxygen to it with an aquarium pump and air stones. Cancer and oxygen don't mix :)
Have a healthy and happy day!

Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
23 March, 10:24
Impressive and not a bad price either. Thanks Kate!