Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Does anyone feel like Truth Social could be the end of our life as “Anons” and the beginning of our new life as friends as we rebuild America and the world together?

The best is yet to come!
09:55 PM - Mar 04, 2022
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Jay James @birdmanjay
15 March, 09:54
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
I've seen at least 3 well respected anons post screenshots of their Truth Social accounts in full identity disclosure. If this is not a beautiful marker in our timeline, I don't know what is. We are confident. We are liberated. We will never hide in the shadows to speak our Truths again

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Anon @Mike314
15 March, 09:50
Hey, Doq, I said it a couple of weeks ago, the party is gonna be fucking HUGE, and you're invited, bro!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
15 March, 09:44
cant wait to take that journey with all you bad ass patriots!! i love all of you!

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
14 March, 01:50
Absolutely! 💯

Nett Eighty ✝ @Nett80
14 March, 12:50
even as Anons i feel we have become a community of friends even before we get to Truth social. this is what unity is & not what DS & Biden are pushing as unity.

Big Guns61 @Big__Guns61
14 March, 12:48
well let me say this they keep up the shit going on right now nobody will have to worry about shit it will all fall on its own

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
14 March, 12:47
Doq,
I'm on there with my real name and trutherseeker4444 as my handle - Look for the MAGA hat in my profile picture same as here.

UM Patriot4Freedom_1776 Eddie donated @Patriot4Freedom1776
15 March, 09:47
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
xo i followed you there to...i am @Patriot4Freedom1776 on truth social

Desert Dog @Zippydog
14 March, 12:43
I went through purges, shutdowns and disappointments with farcebook twatter parler clouthub gab and telegram.
When I joined anonup it seemed like familiar frens had accumulated for the "resolution". actually thought that resolution was imminent and I wouldn't be on social media for very long. Now that so much time has passed I realize that whatever is taking place is a long slow process and there is a possibility that I may not live long enough to see resolution. I'm not going to truth social. It's getting close to time to bug out of all things internet anyway. I just want to live in the real world. If 2020 is not resolved then there's no point to any of this.

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
15 March, 09:52
In response Desert Dog to his Publication
I feel ya! I have social media primarily to help find a missing child. Unfortunately I dont think he will be found after everything Ive learned since he went missing in 2015 :( 😞 😓 😩

Christine De7 donated @ChristineDe7
07 March, 02:11
I prayed about this just today, Doq! I'm still in NY (for now) and have lost so many friends. The NY I grew up in is gone. Friends I thought I had are gone. Today is my birthday and where am I? Right here on AU where I feel connected to so many good people. I'm accepted and comfortable here with all of you. May God bless and protect the new friendships we are making. Oh, Truth Social? As soon as desk top comes around....see you all there!

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
07 March, 02:04
Be cool. I have always shown my pic, cause as I stated in my twenties, was told "if they won, I for instance, would be on a kill list" which is why I said FOOK THAT here I am muthas. BUT LOVE the anons and frawgs.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
07 March, 02:04
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Cause I am fooking cocky like that.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
07 March, 01:56
the end is a new beginning.

we need that!

Ohh Suzannah @Quzannah
07 March, 09:21
Yes I'm so excited!! I'm OhSuzannah on TRuth

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
06 March, 03:54
That will be great!

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
06 March, 02:19
😥Makes me sad.

TruthAlways Good @TruthAlwaysGood
06 March, 08:05
Oh, okay. I'm getting it. Beginning to see the relevance. TY. 🤔

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
06 March, 08:02
I can't wait . They have locked me out of Signal app. 30 days return in jail on fakebook . All because of the truth . I have been trying to uninstall signal all week but no luck . 🙃 wtf

manny iamdjanggo @iamdjanggo
06 March, 02:51
see you over there Doq.... once android app is available

Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
06 March, 12:06
Absolutely, cannot wait to onboard onto Truth Social

John Q Bradley’s Widow Kimberly donated @DogsAtPlay
05 March, 11:59
I would LOVE that!

Spill The Wine @Taking_Babylon
05 March, 11:36
I went to website,TS, on Feb 3. Entered my email
address. Haven't heard a thing. Tried entering my
email again and got an error message. So, I am
assuming that they have my email address. Not
on any waiting list. Don't own an iphone. Last I
heard over 1 million on the platform, millions
waiting. With all that in mind, I don't expect to
have a working account for a few months, or
more. These other platforms seem to be working
fine. Just putting this out for others who may be
experiencing the same. You are not alone.🙏😊

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
05 March, 11:41
In response Spill The Wine to her Publication
I signed up several weeks ago & haven't even gotten an e-mail
I refuse to download apps so it will be a while, if ever, I have a chance to create an account I reckon

Leslie Henson @T_Radioactive
05 March, 11:28
does anyone feel like we may never get on that site?

Law & Physics @physics171
05 March, 11:26
Life begins with inner-standing and natural law and there is a physics to life force, sharing solutions, collective harmony, unifying our energy as a fractal funtion.

Montana Ford @Montanaford
05 March, 11:21
I personally will never leave this site. I may also join TS at some point, BUT this will always be my 1st true love!❤️

Gracie Noodles @GracieNoodles
05 March, 11:30
In response Montana Ford to her Publication
Its been my number 1!

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
05 March, 11:16
I am registered, but I do not have a cell phone, I am waiting for the PC version!

Optical Awakenings @Unite
05 March, 10:35
Omg! its like you read my mind! we are in the process of moving through a Huge/GREAT transition! I love my soul family!💪✌☝🗝🌎🔎❤🔍

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
05 March, 10:10
this one gave me goosebumps Doq. cant wait to get in there

Freedom Fighter @Verity21
05 March, 09:51
I am looking forward to getting on TS in am in a long waiting line....I think you are right, it's just a matter of time.

Anonymity on X @ReeeinQarnation
05 March, 08:32
I wish Canadians 🇨🇦 could sign up. App not available...yet.

Hope4 Humanity @CandaceRene77
05 March, 07:19
I've got an android but will eventually get there. I don't want to lose all the connections I've made on this platform.

Mar Jek @Mjekel
05 March, 07:14
I’m waiting so patiently to get on. Waiting, Waiting, waiting….