Doq Holliday @doqholliday
04 March, 09:55
Does anyone feel like Truth Social could be the end of our life as β€œAnons” and the beginning of our new life as friends as we rebuild America and the world together?

The best is yet to come!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Desert Dog @Zippydog
14 March, 12:43
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
I went through purges, shutdowns and disappointments with farcebook twatter parler clouthub gab and telegram.
When I joined anonup it seemed like familiar frens had accumulated for the "resolution". actually thought that resolution was imminent and I wouldn't be on social media for very long. Now that so much time has passed I realize that whatever is taking place is a long slow process and there is a possibility that I may not live long enough to see resolution. I'm not going to truth social. It's getting close to time to bug out of all things internet anyway. I just want to live in the real world. If 2020 is not resolved then there's no point to any of this.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
I feel ya! I have social media primarily to help find a missing child. Unfortunately I dont think he will be found after everything Ive learned since he went missing in 2015 :( 😞 πŸ˜“ 😩
09:52 PM - Mar 15, 2022
In response Desert Dog to his Publication
Only people mentioned by RogueAnon in this post can reply
Desert Dog @Zippydog
16 March, 09:25
In response MonaLisa GoneRogue to her Publication
πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
16 March, 10:44
In response Desert Dog to his Publication
Yeah I just swore we'd find him alive...because I know he WASNT killed they way the media claimed...but now he's been passed around in foster care who freaking knows. Heartbroken!