Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
01 March, 01:30
Congrats NYC
Vax mandate lifted >7

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Mike Anon @Mike314
01 March, 01:47
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
The look of fear in the eyes of maskers seeing me coming up the other side of the aisle without a mask is priceless.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Mike Anon @Mike314
LOL I never thought of just going to the store for the hell of it.

Actually, my area is loosening up a little bit the past couple of weeks.

Nowhere near as many maskers, but those that ARE wearing masks are clearly scared of those who aren't wearing a mask.
02:17 PM - Mar 01, 2022
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Mike314 in this post can reply
Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
01 March, 09:15
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
there's a convo going on now on a socail media page - someone went to the store to pick up food and over half of those exiting had on no diaper..........this person was clearly upset saying we still have 2 more weeks to go! there was not one comment about mind your own business, etc. - all supporting the fear program..........meanwhile i'm the only one saying "hey it's good to know there are other awakened Souls in this dark blue city"

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
01 March, 02:28
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
🤣🤣🤣👍I’m still seeing people wearing mask and gloves driving around town

Mike Anon @Mike314
01 March, 02:30
In response Paul Robb to his Publication
Yep, we still have some of those too 😂

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
01 March, 09:15
In response Paul Robb to his Publication
i tell my girl in a video game, those people are worth 100 bonus points......omg you gotta find some humor in this to stay sane............