Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
01 March, 01:30
Congrats NYC
Vax mandate lifted >7

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Mike Anon @Mike314
01 March, 01:47
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
The look of fear in the eyes of maskers seeing me coming up the other side of the aisle without a mask is priceless.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Hope4 Humanity @CandaceRene77
01 March, 09:26
The true enemy is those who brainwashed them and convinced them they were helping by muzzling themselves and putting toxic chemicals into their body.

The true enemy is those who brainwashed them and convinced them they were helping by muzzling themselves and putting toxic chemicals into their body.

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
01 March, 09:13
look at that 22 in back of you as well.....if i see one of them masked in a bank after the 19th i'm going to let 'em know i am calling the FBI and notifying the bank manager.........have a little fun w/all of the crap these morons tossed our way.........

Velvet S Angel @VelvetsAngel
01 March, 07:59
I like the shirt too 😎

Leslie Henson @T_Radioactive
01 March, 07:55
i need that shirt

Mike Anon @Mike314
01 March, 02:17
LOL I never thought of just going to the store for the hell of it.

Actually, my area is loosening up a little bit the past couple of weeks.

Nowhere near as many maskers, but those that ARE wearing masks are clearly scared of those who aren't wearing a mask.

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
01 March, 02:28
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
🤣🤣🤣👍I’m still seeing people wearing mask and gloves driving around town

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
01 March, 09:15
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
there's a convo going on now on a socail media page - someone went to the store to pick up food and over half of those exiting had on no diaper..........this person was clearly upset saying we still have 2 more weeks to go! there was not one comment about mind your own business, etc. - all supporting the fear program..........meanwhile i'm the only one saying "hey it's good to know there are other awakened Souls in this dark blue city"