Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Sportsfreak 217 @IStandWithTrump
07 March, 05:54
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
So NYC fired their municipal workers February 11th. Workers were suppose to be on unpaid leave until June 30th. So what changed? Covid narrative died and Ukraine was on deck. How would it have looked workers in limbo still with covid gone. Also Mayor Adams states roughly 2 weeks ago city dont have 11 Billion to go into lockdown again. I dont know what else anyone needs to see to know this was never about a virus. I firmly believe people will be victorious sooner than later. A steep price needs to be paid and the longer it takes, harder the fall. So far NYC been on the clock for 2 years now. Hard fall indeed

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Peachy 445 donated @Peachy445
03 March, 11:02
Hoping BC in Canada is soon, Dr Bonnie is sucking this for all it's worth. I want a pub beer and burger lol

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laura9 IAM @IAM_Laura9
02 March, 12:27
Does that mean I can eat in NYC again??
Why are we always waiting
Why not just flip the switch?

My company just announced we have to return to work starting on April 1st on a "Flex Policy"

I just want to go on vacation
take a plane
and not see strangers walking by themselves - outside with no one around them wearing masks...
Is that too much??

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
01 March, 06:54
Caps = 70
Top = 45.
Bottom = 25.

70 > 7.

TS = 1:30 PM ET.
130 > 1330 > 13 > 133.

💧7
Why wasn’t HRC prosecuted for the emails? Put simply, Obama ultimately OK’d by using the non govt email addy to communicate w/ Clinton. Obama also had an alias along with each of his cabinet members. Therefore indicting HRC would lead to indicting Obama & his cabinet etc which could never happen. Remember he lied about knowing but that ultimately came out in the dump. Poof!

💧133
“Vladimir Putin: The New World Order Worships Satan”

Very enlightening read:

https://twitter.com/One_Cr...

We know the Biden Crime Family’s ties to Ukraine. We know that Fauci/NIH/Ecohealth are likely linked to the Biolabs that are being taken out there.

What about the CF and Obama?
No doubt.

Putin helping POTUS make the NWO, HRC, the “Plandemic”, and Obama, et al, as well as, the MSM Fake News, all go “Poof”?

I like the sound of that

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Space X Force @Spaceforce369
01 March, 06:26
clearly was never necessary. you dont see schools lifting measles and mumps requirements

Only followers of this user (FreedomF) can see their posts

Erin Believe @ErinBelieve777
01 March, 03:13

Blonde Bunny11 @BlondeBunny11
01 March, 02:59
Winning 👊🏻😎💥

Donny TheProphet donated @DonnyTheProphet
01 March, 02:56
nursing homes?

10-May-2018 5:53:58 PM EDT
Q !4pRcUA0lBE
8ch/qresearch

13DBBE23-DE04-4638-B690-1….jpeg
This is not a game.
Q

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
01 March, 02:48
I was (and still am) worried about NY...I love NY...We all need to MNYGA!!! Never go full Canada! I thought they were going full Canada there for a minute! Cuomo went full Canada! See ya!

Sista Sue @SC18835410
01 March, 02:47
1:30 > 13 mirrored 31
again

Only followers of this user (CamdenBeach) can see their posts

Sista Sue @SC18835410
01 March, 02:35
7 can’t get these 7 out of my mind:
McCabe
Comey
Brennan
Lynch
Rice
Yates
Clapper
🤷🏼‍♀️

Queen Warrior @QueenWarrior
01 March, 08:43
In response Sista Sue to her Publication
They are ALL GONE. "Though you search for your enemies, you will NOT FIND THEM... Declares the LORD." Isaiah 41:10-14

Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
01 March, 02:19

Brian McCAnon @Bmccanon
01 March, 02:15
About F-ing time!!

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
01 March, 02:13
I know thats your home, so congrats cool Dad 🥳

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
01 March, 02:08
I think you found Kash's missing 7 !

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
01 March, 03:39
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Kash is growing on me.

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
01 March, 02:02
wifey will b happy VK. We miss our NY trips. Her Bday is the 3/6 and I used to take her to the Trump in Soho.

Reggie Clarke @reggieclarkejr
01 March, 02:15
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
Beautiful hotel, used to walk by a lot on the way to work. Enjoy.

laura rosario @Lauracr
01 March, 03:00
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
My Birthday to She must be a Great woman

Itza DEW-Z @ItzaDEWsy
01 March, 01:54
they may not have reached their pre-Trib quota thanks to warpspeed but they’ll keep trying with round 2 post Luke exit.

Alexandra Neve @Alex
01 March, 01:53
KEY??? WHAT KEY...

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
01 March, 01:52
22>7
3/1
13*2 Day

it’s a good day!

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
01 March, 01:50

Only followers of this user (CamdenBeach) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Mike Anon @Mike314
01 March, 01:47
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
The look of fear in the eyes of maskers seeing me coming up the other side of the aisle without a mask is priceless.

Steve Murray @Stevie
01 March, 01:41
Just imagine. ALL THE SH*T about COVID now changes to even more SH*T about PUTIN. Wake up please people!

Axiom8 Patriot @Axiom8
01 March, 01:40
Asshoes for making the mandate in the first place.

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
01 March, 01:35
Makes ya wonder why not today? Yesterday? Tomorrow?

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
01 March, 01:33
Change We Can Believe In.