vernon nielsen @VernonNielsen
I notice that nothings really getting under the skin of the AnonUp crowd like you see in some instances in Telegram. Ive seen several telegram channel leaders bashing Flynn or just in freakout mode, unlike here where i think people are a bit more discerning. afew flip outs here and there but its not like a big group thing. Just uppers munching popcorn wading through the propaganda /counter propaganda wars. Guess id fancy the idea there are big fans around here and there.
05:07 PM - Feb 27, 2022
Only people mentioned by VernonNielsen in this post can reply
Honkler Simpson @Honkler
28 February, 02:45
In response vernon nielsen to his Publication
Well my sources are scarce, the big decoders I followed either went dark or now look like snake oil sellers, selling "miraculous herbs" and other shit. Nothing against ppl trying to make a living, but they look ridiculous.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Ville Pätiälä @VilleP
28 February, 01:46
Be careful who you follow. Thank VK and other leaders here in AnonUp and also thanks to whole family here. 💗InItTogether💗
It feels like great gathering of Gods children. ✨✨✨💗💗💗🔥🔥🔥

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
KELLY EDWARDS @angelinredmond
28 February, 01:42
I believe the anons here have researched so hard for years that we are just flat exhausted. WWG1WGA

Kali Krause @KaliKrause
28 February, 01:29
I stayed out of the whole fiasco

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
28 February, 09:57
There are some good intel & people on Telegram however it is also filled with shills and low information "mobs" who are magnets to volatile headlines, and NOT doing much research. They clutter the field and make the experience annoying.

Anons are more likely to be independent thinkers, researchers and deduce much of what they post from analyzing all that they find.

Juan O Savin and Gene Decode definitely try to help us understand, but can only say so much, hence their identities can not be disclosed.

Carla Williams @Missunderstoodcw
28 February, 09:50
thats because anons know all the world is a stage, and these actors are playing their roles. ive got my popcorn

Not Important @Notimportant
28 February, 09:29
i came b/c of the admin's story - which i think is deeper & more to the story which I'm curious to see...

28 February, 09:29
i came b/c of the admin's story - which i think is deeper & more to the story which I'm curious to see...

Sleet Sir @Sleet
28 February, 09:07
This was my plan...

Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
28 February, 08:58
I have considered AU such a gift. Not only do i come here for logic and discernment but AU has also brought me closer to God and his wonderful creations.

Only followers of this user (Mystogan) can see their posts

William Filer @TahoeBilly
28 February, 07:55
I've been at the truther thing since 1999 and at this point, you have to wait to see how things develop before you get all excited. Simple fact is Q Drops continue to shine a light on the future and all we can do is be ready to call a spade a spade when the time comes.

God Wins @Nous
28 February, 02:19
I thought about this, and why some important accounts are only on AnonUp. To me it seems like a base, a digital HQ, whereas telegram and Gab for example are more normie-attracting, and twitter is the opposite, that's why we pick up info here and share it with the normies on the bigger stage

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
28 February, 01:03
Yep, you nailed it...most here are just riding the wave.

Lauren ⭐⭐⭐ ✞ @Lauren_USA
28 February, 12:39
Im happy here. Can socialize about real topics and we all just get each other. Definitely is my social HOME platform. I would never leave

Pony Patriot @Ponypatriot7
27 February, 11:54
Truth, a lot less judging here, more seasoned open minded folks.

Peachy 445 donated @Peachy445
27 February, 10:16
This truly is like a zen place compared to others ..I love it here ..here I find normal.

joann ferguson donated @joann212
27 February, 09:51
This is the only place I have truly felt unity in the past 5 years. There is no bickering, slandering, ego problems, etc. on Anonup. Vincent has given us a safe place and a refuge in these trying times. Facebook banned me 2 years ago and I was permanently banned from Twitter on the first go around. I have never looked back. 'But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it.' Anonup reminds me of this scripture. We have a small united stable family here.

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
27 February, 09:45

Susan Nevolas @Susan1776
27 February, 09:06
Sure feels good to see everyone on anonup.

Patty Malek @patty888
27 February, 08:18
I think the Anon Up peeps are the ones kicked off of Twitter that had been following Q from the beginning.Telegram is a mix of long termers and newbies coming on board that are awakening. Not a lot of depth of character....training wheels.

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
27 February, 08:23
I trust Gen Flynn like a Fox with my Chickens.

i appreciate the unity that people seek behind some of his messages.

That satanic prayer tho…

Every lie will be revealed !

TruthIsa ForceofNature @TruthIsAForceOfNature
28 February, 09:39
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication
That point.... reserved for a few..... on the radar.

28 February, 09:54
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication
I'll say this...it's like the old saying "can't throw baby out with the bathwater"

Those spoken words sent me on a research journey...mo there are layers to that 7 rays of light. For example, there are 7 colors in the rainbow which is our covenant with God.
While studying light i've kearned that white light hold the frequency of all those 7 colors & black is a combination of those 7 & neither can exist w/o the other (see pics) ...its hoe we have broadband fiber optics & a crystal led tv screens or holograph tecnology.
https://physics.info/color...

w/o these 7 rays of light frequency in our visual existence we would not SEE anything, it's the very core of seeing. So take it a step further ...if we would not even be able to see without these color frequencies of the seven rays, what does that mean? would we be in a void of black with no light frequency just darkness? The bible speaks many times of 7 light or 7 lamps.

https://bible.knowing-jesu...

conti

Deplorable Paratrooper @DeplorableOldParatrooper
27 February, 06:50
The Level Of Research on A.U is Impressive.
Options I Don't Need Facts I Do, A.U Never Fails To Deliver.

Little jo59 @Littlejo59
27 February, 06:37
INTUITS 🙏💙💛

27 February, 06:38
In response Little jo59 to her Publication
I think many of us are

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
27 February, 06:10
Seriously what Nana is seeing on Fox news is almost comical at times.
Showing grannies with guns, ppl escaping at border check point smiling like they are on vacation, the chubby reporter wearing a helmet that looks like Sergeant Shultz.
Do they seriously believe the Ukraine military and Pres. are teaching grannies to make malt-of cocktails? Really?

I am sorry yall but very little of this looks real and this is Fox I can only imagine the bullshit on the worser deep state channels.

When you know the war machines script it is hard to believe any of this.
And then we got the PING!

Of course as Juan said the stakes are high and the chances of someone fookn up are as well I guess.

Nana has 3 words for ya:

Georgia Election Fraud!

@vincentkennedy

eva amálka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
28 February, 09:17
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
There are many laboratories in Georgia where they conduct experiments with people. I guessed it would be after Ukraine's. Then perhaps Germany and then the rest of the EU.

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Nada ... @Nada
27 February, 07:17
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
💯

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
27 February, 10:23
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
Lol

suZy Connolly @suZq14
27 February, 05:39
im in Scotland UK, mandates are being lifted completely in March but schools in Scotland showed our kids newsround, its a kids news show, anyway they showed the "conflict" in Ukraine to primary kids age 8 and up without parents knowledge or consent, kids were terrified that Russia is going to bomb and kill them, thankfully parents are kicking up a storm, not only for scaring their children but for doing it with lies....the veils been lifted, NCSWIC love and prayers 🙏

suZy Connolly @suZq14
27 February, 05:39
im in Scotland UK, mandates are being lifted completely in March but schools in Scotland showed our kids newsround, its a kids news show, anyway they showed the "conflict" in Ukraine to primary kids age 8 and up without parents knowledge or consent, kids were terrified that Russia is going to bomb and kill them, thankfully parents are kicking up a storm, not only for scaring their children but for doing it with lies....the veils been lifted, NCSWIC love and prayers 🙏

27 February, 05:44
In response suZy Connolly to her Publication
a bad day is incoming for them.a terrible and dreadful presence og the lord , how am i certain? Adams lineage is going after the serpent, this IS the time of straightening out that Garden of eden fiasco.

Daphne Kay donated @USA_2021_DK
27 February, 05:33
feels like home ⚡️