vernon nielsen @VernonNielsen
27 February, 05:07
I notice that nothings really getting under the skin of the AnonUp crowd like you see in some instances in Telegram. Ive seen several telegram channel leaders bashing Flynn or just in freakout mode, unlike here where i think people are a bit more discerning. afew flip outs here and there but its not like a big group thing. Just uppers munching popcorn wading through the propaganda /counter propaganda wars. Guess id fancy the idea there are big fans around here and there.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
27 February, 06:10
In response vernon nielsen to his Publication
Seriously what Nana is seeing on Fox news is almost comical at times.
Showing grannies with guns, ppl escaping at border check point smiling like they are on vacation, the chubby reporter wearing a helmet that looks like Sergeant Shultz.
Do they seriously believe the Ukraine military and Pres. are teaching grannies to make malt-of cocktails? Really?

I am sorry yall but very little of this looks real and this is Fox I can only imagine the bullshit on the worser deep state channels.

When you know the war machines script it is hard to believe any of this.
And then we got the PING!

Of course as Juan said the stakes are high and the chances of someone fookn up are as well I guess.

Nana has 3 words for ya:

Georgia Election Fraud!

@vincentkennedy

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
eva amálka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
There are many laboratories in Georgia where they conduct experiments with people. I guessed it would be after Ukraine's. Then perhaps Germany and then the rest of the EU.
09:17 AM - Feb 28, 2022
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by AmalLikesToPlay in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
28 February, 11:25
In response eva amálka k...... to her Publication
Little Rock is the main money laundering city in America. It is the hub for a lot of evil as well.