vernon nielsen @VernonNielsen
27 February, 05:07
I notice that nothings really getting under the skin of the AnonUp crowd like you see in some instances in Telegram. Ive seen several telegram channel leaders bashing Flynn or just in freakout mode, unlike here where i think people are a bit more discerning. afew flip outs here and there but its not like a big group thing. Just uppers munching popcorn wading through the propaganda /counter propaganda wars. Guess id fancy the idea there are big fans around here and there.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
I trust Gen Flynn like a Fox with my Chickens.

i appreciate the unity that people seek behind some of his messages.

That satanic prayer tho…

Every lie will be revealed !
08:23 PM - Feb 27, 2022
In response vernon nielsen to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Hunnydrip in this post can reply
Not Important @Notimportant
28 February, 09:54
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication
I'll say this...it's like the old saying "can't throw baby out with the bathwater"

Those spoken words sent me on a research journey...mo there are layers to that 7 rays of light. For example, there are 7 colors in the rainbow which is our covenant with God.
While studying light i've kearned that white light hold the frequency of all those 7 colors & black is a combination of those 7 & neither can exist w/o the other (see pics) ...its hoe we have broadband fiber optics & a crystal led tv screens or holograph tecnology.
https://physics.info/color...

w/o these 7 rays of light frequency in our visual existence we would not SEE anything, it's the very core of seeing. So take it a step further ...if we would not even be able to see without these color frequencies of the seven rays, what does that mean? would we be in a void of black with no light frequency just darkness? The bible speaks many times of 7 light or 7 lamps.

https://bible.knowing-jesu...

conti

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
28 February, 10:05

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175

28 February, 10:06

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175

TruthIsa ForceofNature @TruthIsAForceOfNature
28 February, 09:39
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication
That point.... reserved for a few..... on the radar.

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
28 February, 03:04
In response TruthIsa ForceofNature to his Publication