Julie Casey @Trump2023
I have been living in my apartment for 18 years I have never been late on the rent and I’ve never had a noise complaint. Last year the landlord told me to take down my Trump sign and I refused and now my lease has been terminated. I am on disability and have no financial means to move but more importantly I want to stand up for my right this is discrimination. I’m hoping you will give me support because I need advice thank you .
10:37 PM - Feb 15, 2022
Only people mentioned by Trump2023 in this post can reply
Free2Bme @Free2Bme
18 February, 05:27
In response Julie Casey to her Publication
Lawyer. Sue them. Discrimination

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Enchanted Mermaid donated @PygmyGazette
18 February, 05:06
Throwing out a disabled person is MUCH more difficult. If it were me I would take the sign down for now. You made your point and we need you healthy. You have to have a place to live and moving is difficult and expensive. It may all be too stressful right now.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
28 May, 12:03
In response Enchanted Mermaid to her Publication
EM is 🎯...i think they will NOT be able to toss you...they would have hell raining dow. Do you have an update, please?

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
18 February, 04:08
i had a similar sitaution just recently and dont worry ---they cannot just "not renew " your lease and have u move unless they have a valid reason like selling the property etc or non payment or constant /nuisance/complaints --and especially now after covid ---just keep paying your rent and if they try to legally evict u thru court they will not win ----no judge will side with them unless they have valid reason ....so sleep well and dont worry about anything Julie .....in any case remember THE BEST Is yet to COME--- ...🙏🙏❤️❤️

Julie Casey @Trump2023
28 May, 01:00
In response Rachel T22 to her Publication
Well without a lawyer Billion Dollar Schroeder Management of Orange County, California had no problem giving an illegal lease termination on a disabled senior citizen after twenty years of peaceful Residency. I am living in my car there are no available apartments in my county so far. Now the government pulls my housing voucher for not finding a place soon enough this injustice is not to be believed. Standing in the light of God and praying unceasingly is my path as we speak I have faith that where I am at it’s not my final destination. Thank you everyone for your support is meant everything to me ! ❤️

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
18 February, 01:43
🙏🙏🙏

Julie Casey @Trump2023
18 February, 02:26
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
Hi Sam ❤️ You know it’s amazing when you’re sitting at home alone with no friends or family or financial resources and a band of Amazing Anons show up to give love, advice and support. It is truly the greatest act of kindness I have ever received in my life I am Eternally grateful .

Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
17 February, 11:16
Research your County and State for Landlord / Tenant Laws. Some provide a 'renters handbook' that can guide you to pertinent information and resources.

Also look into legal aid for persons w/ disability, perhaps get a Cease and Desist letter, and/or if necessary, County Social Services to file a complaint on the discriminatory actions and possibly intervene on your behalf.

Things will likely never be good with the owner again, but you can get them to back off. Do not delay. Always take the high road! 🙏

DRock 4Real @DRock
17 February, 10:39
Offer to take the sign down if he renews your lease. Record him/her responding (if legal) or have witnesses. Get a lawyer and sue for discrimination. I wish you well.

Storm Rider @StormRider
17 February, 10:36
CA statute requires landlord provide 60 days notice for vacating lease. Although the landlord is not required to tell you, I would advise writing via email or postal, expressing you have had no infractions and you want to know why your lease is terminated.

Here are some links that might help:

https://www.lawhelpca.org/...

https://selfhelp.courts.ca...

Also:
Patriots For Freedom
PO BOX 1068
Huntington Beach, CA 92647
E-mail: infopffpac.com
Call us: (949) 204-0206

JFK 2 DJT @jfk2djt
17 February, 10:25
Research for any No-Fee-Unless-You-Win lawyers in your area.

We're proud of you for standing up for your beliefs in the face of such pressure.

It's unfortunate, but you have a good story. Consider setting up a GiveSendGo for financial help to relocate.

The Wild Rover @Silentskills13
15 February, 11:58
If you have a lease its illegal.

MishPurA 717 @Mpuror
15 February, 11:47
you should call your local Housing Authority and see how they can help you

Aurora Rucker @Aruckus
15 February, 10:44
Oh you can sue their pants off for discrimination against political beliefs. Also I hate to use the race card, but if you have any lineage at all to Jews or Native American, Hispanic or any ethnic category, these are protected groups.

LIVE LIFE @Lifeisgood
16 February, 12:57
In response Aurora Rucker to her Publication
First, let me say, we would all like to be able to help this lady in her time of need. But facts matter, and we don't have them. Leases are not open ended. They have expiration dates. We don't know the date on hers. If the lease has reached the end date, they have no obligation to extend it. The Trump sign could be a factor, or no factor at all. You give advice to use 'ANY lineage' to a protected group. That is how we end up with screwed up court systems, and no equal justice for all. She gets rental assistance, so it is possible they could direct her to someone, or an agency, that could assist her. That assistance may come in the form of finding a new place to live, and assistance in moving. But until we have all provable facts, our assistance comes in the form of good wishes, and a prayer that everything works out for her. If she has to move, it could be a grand adventure. We are all looking at unknown changes in our future. Let us not forget that the best is yet to come.

Enchanted Mermaid donated @PygmyGazette
18 February, 05:11
In response Aurora Rucker to her Publication
DONT FORGET THE DISABILITY ACT