Julie Casey @Trump2023
15 February, 10:37
I have been living in my apartment for 18 years I have never been late on the rent and I’ve never had a noise complaint. Last year the landlord told me to take down my Trump sign and I refused and now my lease has been terminated. I am on disability and have no financial means to move but more importantly I want to stand up for my right this is discrimination. I’m hoping you will give me support because I need advice thank you .

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Aurora Rucker @Aruckus
Oh you can sue their pants off for discrimination against political beliefs. Also I hate to use the race card, but if you have any lineage at all to Jews or Native American, Hispanic or any ethnic category, these are protected groups.
10:44 PM - Feb 15, 2022
In response Julie Casey to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Aruckus in this post can reply
Enchanted Mermaid donated @PygmyGazette
18 February, 05:11
In response Aurora Rucker to her Publication
DONT FORGET THE DISABILITY ACT

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LIVE LIFE @Lifeisgood
16 February, 12:57
First, let me say, we would all like to be able to help this lady in her time of need. But facts matter, and we don't have them. Leases are not open ended. They have expiration dates. We don't know the date on hers. If the lease has reached the end date, they have no obligation to extend it. The Trump sign could be a factor, or no factor at all. You give advice to use 'ANY lineage' to a protected group. That is how we end up with screwed up court systems, and no equal justice for all. She gets rental assistance, so it is possible they could direct her to someone, or an agency, that could assist her. That assistance may come in the form of finding a new place to live, and assistance in moving. But until we have all provable facts, our assistance comes in the form of good wishes, and a prayer that everything works out for her. If she has to move, it could be a grand adventure. We are all looking at unknown changes in our future. Let us not forget that the best is yet to come.

Julie Casey @Trump2023
17 February, 10:19
In response LIVE LIFE to her Publication
❤️ ! xo

Enchanted Mermaid donated @PygmyGazette
18 February, 05:13
In response LIVE LIFE to her Publication
DONT FORGET SHE IS DISABLED. WHOLE DIFFERENT BALLGAME

Aurora Rucker @Aruckus
15 February, 10:46
You can also sue for discrimination of a handicapped or disabled person

Julie Casey @Trump2023
15 February, 11:12
Thank you Aurora Rucker I am out here all alone with no friends and family thank you for your support it means more than you’ll ever know !