Julie Casey @Trump2023
15 February, 10:37
I have been living in my apartment for 18 years I have never been late on the rent and I’ve never had a noise complaint. Last year the landlord told me to take down my Trump sign and I refused and now my lease has been terminated. I am on disability and have no financial means to move but more importantly I want to stand up for my right this is discrimination. I’m hoping you will give me support because I need advice thank you .

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
18 February, 04:08
In response Julie Casey to her Publication
i had a similar sitaution just recently and dont worry ---they cannot just "not renew " your lease and have u move unless they have a valid reason like selling the property etc or non payment or constant /nuisance/complaints --and especially now after covid ---just keep paying your rent and if they try to legally evict u thru court they will not win ----no judge will side with them unless they have valid reason ....so sleep well and dont worry about anything Julie .....in any case remember THE BEST Is yet to COME--- ...🙏🙏❤️❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julie Casey @Trump2023
Well without a lawyer Billion Dollar Schroeder Management of Orange County, California had no problem giving an illegal lease termination on a disabled senior citizen after twenty years of peaceful Residency. I am living in my car there are no available apartments in my county so far. Now the government pulls my housing voucher for not finding a place soon enough this injustice is not to be believed. Standing in the light of God and praying unceasingly is my path as we speak I have faith that where I am at it’s not my final destination. Thank you everyone for your support is meant everything to me ! ❤️
01:00 PM - May 28, 2022
In response Rachel T22 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Trump2023 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Julie Casey, click on at the bottom under it