Julie Casey @Trump2023
15 February, 10:37
I have been living in my apartment for 18 years I have never been late on the rent and I’ve never had a noise complaint. Last year the landlord told me to take down my Trump sign and I refused and now my lease has been terminated. I am on disability and have no financial means to move but more importantly I want to stand up for my right this is discrimination. I’m hoping you will give me support because I need advice thank you .

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rachel T22 @RachelT
i had a similar sitaution just recently and dont worry ---they cannot just "not renew " your lease and have u move unless they have a valid reason like selling the property etc or non payment or constant /nuisance/complaints --and especially now after covid ---just keep paying your rent and if they try to legally evict u thru court they will not win ----no judge will side with them unless they have valid reason ....so sleep well and dont worry about anything Julie .....in any case remember THE BEST Is yet to COME--- ...🙏🙏❤️❤️
04:08 AM - Feb 18, 2022
In response Julie Casey to her Publication
Only people mentioned by RachelT in this post can reply
Julie Casey @Trump2023
28 May, 01:00
In response Rachel T22 to her Publication
Well without a lawyer Billion Dollar Schroeder Management of Orange County, California had no problem giving an illegal lease termination on a disabled senior citizen after twenty years of peaceful Residency. I am living in my car there are no available apartments in my county so far. Now the government pulls my housing voucher for not finding a place soon enough this injustice is not to be believed. Standing in the light of God and praying unceasingly is my path as we speak I have faith that where I am at it’s not my final destination. Thank you everyone for your support is meant everything to me ! ❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396