Julie Casey @Trump2023
15 February, 10:37
I have been living in my apartment for 18 years I have never been late on the rent and I’ve never had a noise complaint. Last year the landlord told me to take down my Trump sign and I refused and now my lease has been terminated. I am on disability and have no financial means to move but more importantly I want to stand up for my right this is discrimination. I’m hoping you will give me support because I need advice thank you .

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by PatriotSam7 in this post can reply
Julie Casey @Trump2023
18 February, 02:26
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
Hi Sam ❀️ You know it’s amazing when you’re sitting at home alone with no friends or family or financial resources and a band of Amazing Anons show up to give love, advice and support. It is truly the greatest act of kindness I have ever received in my life I am Eternally grateful .

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
18 February, 02:45
In response Julie Casey to her Publication
God bless you, Julie!β€οΈπŸ™ You are never alone and have an online family here cheering you on! Jesus is with you and will lead you through to what He has just for you. Have been through some tough times also, like most of us, but every step of the way, He was right there. Can't wait to hear about all the good things He's going to do for you! Remember, He will open doors that no man can shut, and will close doors that no man can open. Much of the time, for me it's been closed doors leading to better opportunities, even if I didn't see it that way at the time. And if your current situation turns out to be a closed door, He must have something you'll love even more waiting... Praying for God to grant you those desires of your heart! Keep hope alive, keep your faith in Him strong! You can do this! It'll be worth it -- HE is worth it!πŸ™β€οΈβœοΈ πŸ˜‡AMEN!